XIX

If I say there is no drama.... Will you believe me? 😚

______________________________________

Couple of Weeks later...

Arthit's thoughts were messed up, after his talk with Tine he tried to call his sister but her phone was busy all the time.

He didn't have enough courage to face his sister directly as he wasn't ready to face the real truth.

It was hard for him to doubt his sister as she was the one who supported him the most, even when she met Kongpop again, she told him to make it up with Kongpop.

Or was it all an act to make herself look Saint in front of him? Everything was so confusing, he didn't wish to confront his sister without any proof

He didn't wish to cause strain in their relationship but the thought about her lying to him all this time wasn't letting him focus on anything.

Arthit ran his hand through his hair as he leaned on the chair "Should I take the risk?" He whispers looking at the ceiling.

"Taking the risk is worth it... if you took the risk, there is nothing for you to lose but if you didn't then you might end up losing everything Phee"

Arthit looks towards the door and saw Tine standing there, he groans looking at the younger and spoke

"Stop behaving like my conscience mind"

Tine giggles on hearing Arthit replies "I'm just trying to save myself, if you don't do anything soon I might end up marrying my own older brother"

"Then Break the marriage". Arthit rolls his eyes as he tells Tine.

"Not possible phee, only two and half months are left..... one of us between you and I has to stand at podium and take the marriage oath... now it's on you whether it will be me or you" Tine replies sadly making Arthit feel like someone was squeezing his heart

"Tine.... Why are you going through all this? Isn't it making you more miserable?" Arthit asked.

Arthit pity for the younger boy, every time he sees Tine smile he feels like hugging him and tells him that everything will be going to be okay.

"No one is more miserable than you Phee, being deceived by his own family" Tine commented

"Tine..... we don't have any proof yet" Arthit whispers as he look at photo on his desk, it was photo of his mom, him, his sister and Eon.

"Then get the proof! You are scared to find the truth! You are scared that you will lose another important person in your life right? Phee you don't need such people" Tine pats Arthit's back.

"Give me some time to be mentally prepared" Arthit whispers

"Take your time but please solve everything before the wedding... I don't want to end up marrying P'Kong.." Tine told Arthit who nodded. Tine was about to leave but Arthit stopped him.

"Tine... Kongpop shouldn't know about this" Tine makes a gesture of zipping his mouth and leaves the office.

Kongpop was in Tine's office, Kongpop's mom called him to bring Tine for dinner but he lied that they were busy due to some project

He was damn sure that his mom would call Tine to convince him that's why he came to warn him. Kongpop looks up when heard the door opening and saw Sarawat

"What are you doing here?" Sarawat asked with bitter face

"Well, I should be the one asking you that. Don't you think you should knock the door before coming in?" Kongpop said while trying to provoke Sarawat.