XXII

Double Update!!

Couple of days Later...

"Phee... What do you mean you can't help me??" Arthit shouted on the phone.

Arthit was with Tine, both were in cafe waiting for Dawn when they received call from Dawn

"But phee! Kongpop is getting married in 12 days!!" Arthit said in frustration, he can't believe that his sister called him to tell him that she couldn't help him.

"But why!! Phee please come and meet me!!" Arthit angrily slam his phone on the table when Dawn ends the call.

"What did she say?" Tine asked as he took the sip of his chocolate shake.

"She said she can't help me but she's not tell me why! I told her to meet me at my place when she is free!!" Arthit replied and took a sip of his pink milk.

Arthit asked Dawn to come to the cafe but she lied about the doctor appointment of Eon and said she couldn't make it.

"Well, then accompany in selecting the Tuxedo, Mom asked me join her" Tine stood up and looks at Arthit who sighs in frustration

"What will I do there?" Arthit whispers in tiredness

"Well, what do you plan to wear on the 21st then?" Tine asked while smirking.

At the Boutique, Tine and Arthit enter looking for Kongpop's mom. Arthit was still in daze state as he couldn't believe what Tine said earlier

"Tine What did you mean by your earlier statement?" Arthit asked as they looked around for Kongpop's mom.

"Well, we will find the truth about your sister before the wedding and then you would marry P'Kong" Tine replies

"But...." Arthit looks down

"Listen here Phee! Already you're not letting me tell anything to P'Kong and he's tiring himself by thinking how to convince you so you better shut up and do as I tell you!" Tine shouts in anger, Arthit pretends to seal his mouth in fear.

"I will let you solve your problems and won't tell Kongpop know anything about it but on the 21st you will marry P'Kong! Now let's look for suit"

They found Kongpop's mom talking to the manager of the store, Tine directly went to hug her while Arthit wai at her.

"Mum! Meet P'Arthit your future son-in-law!" Tine introduces Arthit to Kongpop's mom.

Arthit was stunned and looks at mom with wide eyes

"Tine!!"  Arthit looks the younger sharply

"What? Remember you asked me how our parents would react? Well, mom knows everything" Tine replies as he puts his chin on mom's shoulder.

"Ma'am....." Arthit looks at Kongpop's mom who was quiet and glaring him angrily

"Don't call me ma'am! Are you and Kongpop small kid?? Can't you solve your problems like an adult without dragging others..."

"Mom! Mom! Calm down! You promised me!" Tine stops mom who was angrily shouting at Arthit

"Fine! I won't say anything! Kongpop is an idiot! But at least one of you should be smart!"

When mom came to know everything she was furious, she was about to drag Kongpop and beat the shit out of him but Tine stopped her.

She couldn't understand why these kids were being so immature but she promised she would stay from their matters and let them handle it.