026

Y'all be UP N READY fa them updates huh 💀? Even at 12 AM. Take y'all asses to sleep 😭.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani walked into Akeem house and saw Monty asleep on the couch with 8-9 bags full of clothes and shoes around him— she turned her eyes to Azariah giving her a look that read "what the fuck is wrong with him?"

"Chardenay really did stop paying his car and house bills so he really is a bum now." Said Azariah.

"Mane fuck up." Said Monty making Armani jump. "I'm still a real nigga."

"Yeah... a real broke...real homeless...real dumb ass nigga." Said Akeem. "I told your dumb ass to start seeing them kids, I hate to say it but Chardenay not even wrong, you just ain't shit."

"See dont go—

"I'm your friend so I'm tryna help your dumbass out, Chardenay may be a lil crazy but at least she gotta nough money to support herself and y'all daughter so she ain't had to put you on child support. I'm always here fo you n you can stay as long as you need but get cho shit together dawg." Said Akeem.

"Real shit." Cosigned Azari.

"Y'all love callin a black girl an angry black woman but than y'all forget to ask why she's angry." Said Armani. "Ion like Chardenay but step up and be a dad."

"Aight man, y'all don't gotta gang up on me and shit." Said Monty whose face showed obvious frustration and irritation. It wasn't like Monty was dumb, he had a degree in Real Estate he just didn't have the work ethic.

"Start off simple, start doing applications and firstly bettering you, because do you really want your daughter to grow up thinking niggas ain't shit? You'd be her first heartbreak and if we being honest you prolly already is." Said Ant.

"I said I heard y'all." He snapped and the group got quiet.

"My bad fa snapping, I just know this shit already, I just gotta make myself act on it."

"Hmmkay...do that, now to get rid of the tension, change of subject." Said Azari.

"How's you and my homebody Nasir?" Asked Ant making Armani blush red.

"We're good so far... I like the pace we moving at and I'm really...really feelin him."

"Feelin his di-

Before Azariah could finish her sentence Armani punched her in the arm.

"Grown..just grown." Said Monty shaking his head.

"Boy bye." Said Armani waving him off. "At least ian call the gang crying cause they dick felt hot after messing with Ari."

Ari was some girl the gang met at a kickback and of course Monty's hoe ass was the one that wanted to be friendly and speak to her. They was gon fuck but then shordy got exposed on Instagram for giving some other nigga AIDs.

"Oh shit I forgot bout that, you was crying yo lil heart out." Said Akeem laughing hard as hell.

"I said wowwwww, this nigga almost had aids." Said Azariah joining in the laughter.

Monty smacked his teeth. "Ian catch it tho."

"Okay itching and burning itching and burning." Said Armani.

"Stanky and fishy stanky and fish." Said Azariah.

"Burning and itching burning and itching." Said Armani.

"ALMOST HAD STDs!" Yelled Armani and Azariah at the same time busting into fits of laughter.

"They on yo ass!" Said Akeem shaking his head.

Armani got up and grabbed her bag rummaging through it—she found her blunt and lighter in her zippy and took it out sparking it up.

"Fucking weed head." Monty said.

Armani rolled her eyes. "Boy kiss my titty."

Monty smirked. "Pull em out."

Armani gagged while Azariah looked at him like he was a weirdo.

"Boy you know damn well Nasir is already crazy about ha, you'd die if he heard you say that shit." Said Akeem.

Monty smacked his teeth. "Mane that nigga won't kill me."

"So we gon act like he ain't shoot you when you pulled that prank with Quenisha." Said Ant making Armani raise her eyebrow.

"Who is Quenisha?" She asked taking a puff or two from her blunt.

"The worst mistake to ever happen to Nasir, I stomped that hoe head in for how she did him, remember when you had to come bail me?" Asked Azariah. Armani nodded, she didn't ask no questions— she just got in her car and went and got her.

"That was why, I put that bitch on life support." Said Azariah.

"Well damn, what she do?" Asked Armani.

"Not our business to tell." Said the whole gang making Armani smack her lips.

She could understand why they wouldn't tell her because it really wasn't their business to tell— but Armani couldn't help but to be curious and she was surely going to ask Nasir about her.