Shinobu's Feelings

Days flew and the spring came to an end. Hiiro Kojima took the three idiots to some mission from time to time, Mitsuri and Shinobu tagged along frequently while Kanao and Aoi came one or two times.

Working on teams was more effective than solo missions, they could take a bunch of demons out.

That night was no exception, the raid a demon underground hideout. Tanjiro and Zenitsu were fighting a mob of demons with Kanroji helping them while Shinobu and Inosuke tag team against other demons, meanwhile Hiiro was being trashed around by a huge demon as big as a bear but at least twice strong than that and ugly as hell.

'It's like fighting Komamura-sensei, but at least the shinigami had some restraint.' He cut the demons wrist and with a kick he freed himself from the tight grip.

"Nigh breathing, fourth style: Moon Vortex!" He dashed with swifts moves and slashed his foe, the demon growled and tried to evade with a fruitless effort he lost his right arm.

"Y-you bastard!" The demon launched a counter with a rampage, with his only fist and using his massive body as a weapon he tackled the Hashira who flew some meters before colliding with a wall, wrecking it. "That's what you get when you mess with me!"

His head was spinning, that hit was spot on. A white haori was in front of him, the number ten was on the back, the attack was hard enough to knock it off from him.

"Fucker. You've done it." All his body screamed when he began to rise. One, two, maybe three broken ribs. "Hey, shit face, I'm going to kill you, slow and painful."

As he ran into the battle again, he hack and slashed the big demon, a combination of speed and his postures, the demon couldn't see him, he was too fast.

"Night breathing, sixth style: Moonlight Swords Dance!" This style was the perfect combination of shunpo and breath techniques, with full focus breathing and flash steps he attacked his foe from all angles, while he danced around the demon he could unleash any other posture, like a dance with a choreography, he went from Dusk impact to Moon vortex, from La luna to a flash attack coming from his Night slash.

"Stop it, you piece of shit!" A badly wounded demon stepped back, he was patting, his eyes were wide open and was shaking out of fear. "You, spare me, let me live and when I reach the Upper Moon rank I shall spare you."

"Pretty nice offer, but I shall reject it. I'm not letting you reach those heights." The tenth pillar changed to a fighting stance, a wide smile appeared on his face, like he just heard a nice joke. "I can go all out on you, bastard!"

"HAHA, then I'll do the same. Demon Blood Art: Juggernaut!" His huge body became even bigger, shield like plates were formed around his arms, chest and back. He was a walking armor. "Come at me with all your might!"

"All right, that was the last one!" Inosuke yelled, the boar was covered with blood, not his fortunately.

Shinobu Kocho, was glad, even though they regrouped with Tanjiro and his group, the mob of demons was troublesome. The boys have grown stronger, she could tell, the way they move, the way they fight. They improved way too fast.

"Ara, ara~. Where could Hiiro-kun be?" The insect pillar interrogated herself while she carefully examined the wounds of her companions. Nothing to worry about.

She sighed and investigated around, the cave was like a Japanese manor, she was pissed off, really pissed.

"Hmmmm." Someone grabbed her hand began to pull her from there, when Shinobu's amethyst eyes looked down, she discovered the little girl with a bamboo on her mouth, Nezuko Kamado pulling her hand trying to get her attention.