Unexpected Development

When you are part of the Demon slayer corps, there's no time for rest, you have your hands full and the missions come as fast as they clear them.

Even though they were the strongest, the could take a break once in a while.

Today was a day like that, all of the pillars went to a nearby river to have a picnic, Kanao and the girls tagged along with Shinobu while the three idiots were bugging the night pillar and the wind pillar who came with his brother Genya Shinazugawa, the later was embarrassed, he never thought his older brother would have that much friends.

As Gyomei and Muchiro helped the girls with the food, Sanemi and Tomioka were sparring with the night pillar, two on one.

The wind pillar was fast enough to match the night pillar, the water pillar has fast eyes so he could see the shunpo of his rival, the were giving him problems with pincer attacks and driving him to a corner.

They stopped, with sharp senses and ready to resume the spar at any moment.

The three were sweating and were vigilant to any movement their foes made.

"You two are pretty good. Mind if I speed up a little?" Hiiro asked before attacking them with his shunpo, the barrage was flawless and precise.

The two swordsmen just parried the attack without any room to counter.

The tenth pillar was amazing.

They finished their training after the newest member of the Hashiras attacked like that.

"Well, well. Sanemi-kun, Tomioka-kun. What do you think?"

The white haired boy just growled while the water pillar was dumbfounded.

The skill level between them was just too big. Hiiro Kojima was on a level of his own.

The water pillar was curious, the pillars were fast but that technique they just saw... was just too fast.

"Hey, Kojima-san." The black haired boy called his fellow Hashira.

"Yes?" He replied with a wide smile.

"Con you teach us how to reach that speed?" The nigh breathing user blinked twice before giggling. He didn't expect any of the pillars to ask him something like that.

"Well... I can, but the training is hard." He pointed at the three idiots, they were meditating at the edge of the river. "They are amazing, they'll be able to perform shunpo soon."

"Tomioka-san!" The insect pillar began to tease him as soon as they finish their training. Hiiro stood silent as the petite woman was bugging the mismatched haori swordsman.

His eyes went to her slim legs to her dancing hips, he proceeded to her chest, they were normal? He shook his head and called himself a pervert.

Her lips were the center of his attention, soft, slim, beautiful and bright. Whenever he see them a familiar feeling came to him, like some days ago when he woke up.

"Hiiro-kun?" The raven haired boy turned his head to encounter the big shining green eyes of Kanroji. "Are you alright? I've been trying to get your attention but you're on another planet."

"I'm just starving, let me eat that rice and pork chops!" The girls smiled as he saw the boy walking to his disciples, they were in deep concentration.

He really care for them, for everyone of the pillars and demon slayer in there. That was one of the reasons why Kanoriji's heart was racing for him.

"Hey, you three! Time to eat!"

The food was delicious and there's plenty for all of the demon slayers, from rice to pork, to vegetables and grilled meat, there was none of them who was displeased with the food.