Shinobu vs Douma

The sun was rising. Kocho Shinobu felt relieved from this, at least she could bury her sister's body. Tears were falling to the ground as she clenched her fists, her older sister, Kanae Kocho was dying.

"Why are you crying, Shinobu?" With a weak smile, her sister tried to comfort her. From her mouth a thin line of blood was drawn. "It's ok, I protected you."

"Nee-san, no... don't die..." Shinobu couldn't stop herself from crying, the only member of her family was dying in front of her eyes, she couldn't protect her from the Upper Moon that ambushed them.

She was too weak.

"Everyone has to die, Shinobu. One day you won't be able to run away from the shinigamis anymore." Kanae ran her bloody fingers through her little sister hair, it silky and now stained with her blood. "Take care of Kanao-chan. She's still a girl, you need to teach her all we know, treat her like a little sister. Take care of Kyojuro-kun and Sanemi-kun too, they hurt themselves a lot during their missions."

The future insect pillar clenched her fists as she saw a trembling smile forming on her sister's face.

"And you have to give a warm welcome to Hiiro-kun. I'm sure he will come back soon. I would like to see him once again..."

Those were the last words Shinobu heard from her sister, she died with regrets and pain.

That day all the love and memories from old days vanished from Shinobu's mind, hate and rage replaced her happiness, that day, three years ago was the day she forgot about her beloved Hiiro Kojima and swore revenge against all the demon kind.

The insect pillar was focused on the demon in front of her, studying every inch of his body, every tiny movement. She could not find an opening.
'Hiiro felt like this when he fought against Kokushibo?' The question flashed in her mind as she felt the frustration of being unable to even make a single move.

"Won't you make the first move?" The disgusting and false smile appeared on Douma's face as he licked his own lips.

"Shut up, Monster." Shinobu swiftly launched herself into an attack. "Breath of the insect, Dance of the Bee-sting: Mere Fluttering!"

The demon could not react to the speed the female pillar as her special made nichirin blade pierced through his right eye, the poison was successfully administered.

"My, my. That was a nice move." Douma didn't flinch at the attack, deep inside he was surprised, he couldn't block nor evade the blade. She was indeed stronger than her sister. "You'll be an exquisite meal."

They clashed against each other, the demon tried to get a piece of her with his sharp fans, he did not held back against the Butterfly girl who danced around, parrying and evading the blows of his nemesis.

Douma at first did not found any sense to the unique blade of the girl, it was not the regular katana, more like a sting and her fighting style was so different from every other he had seen. Such a great girl, his curiosity was itching now.

"Could it be that you can't cut off a demon neck?" Upper Moon two deciphered the truth of her sword, she doubted for a moment, the demon saw an opening and launched himself in an attempt to eat her.

She back flipped, the girl was glad that Hiiro had trained her body. She was faster, stronger and her agility improved and now the results were showing off.

"Then, what is your weapon, Ms. Butterfly?" Shinobu launched a three stabbing attack against the demon who received them carelessly. Big mistake, the poison was already spreading through his body. "Ah, I see. Poison."

Douna laughed as his body began to react against the substance that ran all through his veins.

"I'm sorry, but something that weak won't work on me." He became serious so sudden, it was a different person, Shinobu's instincts were screaming, danger was ahead. "I've already received the information about your wisteria poison. When you and your water head friend fought against the Spider family, some of my scouts informed me about the girl who poisoned. Much to your disappointment, your hard worked mixture is non-lethal to me."