Rescuers

The days are long and night are cold. For Hiiro and the Hashiras the past month has been a great long rest.

Slaying mission were less common this time of the year, they didn't knew why, but during autumn thay could rest and train.

Hiiro and Shinobu's relationship have grown stronger, yet the raven haired girl had a big, no two BIG problems and right now they were in front of her.

As the two of them were having tea and some snacks, the love pillar appeared and began to claim the tenth pillar to herself. Even though the love pillar told her that she'll live both of them did not care about the complaining insect pillar.

"Hiiro-kun, you unfaithful dog!" As the two female Hashiras struggled to keep Hiiro Kojima near them and after some attempts to asphyxiate him while they tightly hugged him, the night pillar escaped as he excused himself and made his way to the bathroom.

He walked through the silent corridors of the estate, Naho, Sumi and Chiyo were playing in the gardens while keeping company to Aoi, the later was doing some sewing work on the three idiots spare clothes, Hiiro smiled and waved at them before getting back.

"I wonder if we beat Muzan, all days will become like this..." he whispered melancholic to the wind.

"WHERE'S THAT BASTARD?" Sanemi Shinazugawa glared at the two females, since he arrived he's been looking for his friend nonstop, well, he's been doing it his way.

"You should calm down, Shinazugawa-kun." Shinobu served him the tea as the wind pillar plumed down and began to furiously eat the home made cookies that Mitsuri prepared before coming.

He was in a rush yet he won't pass an opportunity to eat the pinknette exquisite food.

"What's the matter, Shinazugawa-kun?" The love pillar asked with concern.

The white haired man gulped slowly the food and then went into a deep sepulchral silence. His eyes full of fear and anger.

"A mission from Oyakata-sama was assigned to me. Two other pillars are able to come with me." His gaze fell upon the only females of the elite swordsmen, both of them exchanged  worried eyes. "The snake pillar agreed to come with me, but, Hiiro could help a lot..."

The door was opened and the golden eyed Hashira stood silent. He already felt the wind pillar Reiatsu, something was wrong.

"What kind of mission?" Shinazugawa Sanemi gulped, he knew that the mission wasn't the easiest, yet, a bad feeling ran through his spine.

"Search and rescue."

It was the first time that the Kamado team was this big. Five persons.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko and Genya were traveling to the west.

There's been sightings of demons in this area and a large team was formed to scout and patrol the area. Even though Genya and Inosuke were fighting mist of the time, their fighting strength increased significantly since the four of them began their journey, they had faced a dozen of demons and defeated then unscathed.

The training with the night pillar and his newly discovered Breath of the Sun was a factor on this.

"Hey, Monjiro! When are we gonna get something to eat?" The beast breathing user yelled while the scar faced demon slayer sighed.

"We ate an hour ago, Inosuke." The older Kamado tried to calm down the wild teen. "We have to reach the village soon."

As they walked through the woods, a bunch of demons crawled out from the shadows trying to ambush the demon slayers. The young swordsmen immediately countered their assailants. Tanjiro trusted his box to a crying Zenitsu while Genya and Inosuke confronted the crawling creatures.