Chapter 2

The door unlocked and I heard it bash against the back of the wall as it opened.

"One of the bosses wants to see you." A voice stated while looking at me.

"One of? You mean there is more than one leader?!"

"No questions unless you want to be punished." The harsh voice shot out and he walked up to me while putting keys into my handcuffs.

My hand was free and when he wasn't looking I kicked him between his legs. After this I then quickly pushed him onto the floor.

Without wasting any more time my body ran out the door as quickly as I could and I looked cautiously around me. Footsteps were already prominent behind me; I needed to hurry up.
If there was time I would of helped Vernon as well, but maybe I could come back for him.

My feet ran as fast as I could. It seemed to be corridor after corridor.

When I turned around, there was no longer a shadow following me. My mouth curled up and I kept running forward with my head turned until I suddenly crashed into someones chest. My head shot forward again when I gulped strongly.
I was still in this wedding dress which was now ripped and tore It felt so uncomfortable right now.

"Trying to run away are we?" His voice was actually quite soft but he had a dark stare.

My eyes studied the unfamiliar but handsome face standing in front of me.

Immediately i tried turning around to run again when his strong grip wrapped around my dainty wrist.
"Where do you think your going."
He pulled my arm back down the corridor until we came in front of another door.

"Kai wanted to speak to you. I didn't know why at first. But now I have seen you, I know why."

I looked up at his dark eyes again and I tried pulling my hand out of his grip but he wouldn't let go and it was really hurting.

Without acknowledging my pain, he pulled on it again and swung open the door.

"Get your hand off me!" I screamed, pain evident in my cry.
He ignored me as he pushed me fully in the dim, light room

I saw Kai sitting at a desk with a grim smile on his face.

"I see you have already met one of my brothers

"I see you have already met one of my brothers."

My mouth fell open a bit and i looked at the man behind me.

"You have brothers?" I asked in a shocked voice as I turned back around to Kai.

"3 to be exact. There are 4 of us all together."

He smiled and hand signalled to the guy behind me.

"Thanks Mingyu, you can leave now."

I turned quickly back around and he looked at Kai first.