Chapter 7

Hyunjin's Pov // A few days ago:

I woke up and i saw everyone else lying helpless on the floor. I quickly pulled myself up and i looked around the room.

"What are you guys still doing on the floor, help me look." My voice was panicked i had to count everyone who was missing. The last thing i could remember was the gas in the air and i fell back. This Kai was more dangerous than i first thought. I wouldn't of guessed he would of been a mafia kind of guy.

When everyone stood there was some missing. I was scared as i looked back and forth between them.

"Y/n has gone, so has Jisung and Jeongin" i looked around again, "Vernon is gone as well."

What i couldn't understand is why he took them four and not the rest of us.

Wonwoo was here as well, he was the only one who probably wouldn't understand any of this. I whispered something in his ear and his eyes went wide. I put a finger on my lips so he would stay quiet.

I looked directly at Changbin and Seungmin and nodded.
"Guys this is a direct message of war. Go call them, you know what to do."

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to the door opening and then my brother got chucked in harshly.

"Hey!" i screamed at whoever was just there but it was too late he was gone.

"What happened to you?" I asked worried as i ran over to him.

"I got shot in the leg nothing much

"I got shot in the leg nothing much." I looked shocked and my heart started to pound in anger.

If they want to play that way. I knew my way around this place better now so whoever next comes to the door they better be ready.
I went over to our small sink and got the toothbrush they had provided. It was in a sealed box when I first used it so I knew it hadn't been used before.
I then sat on my bed and i pretended to sleep.
"Goodnight Vernon."

He looked at me with a little smile.

"I'm such a bad brother i should of got you out of here by now."

"Don't say that." i put my head on the pillow and then it went quiet for a long while.

I heard the door opening again and i felt happy that i didn't have to wait that long.

I heard whoever it was laugh as they walked over towards me. The footsteps were really loud now.
They were unlocking my handcuffs and i felt myself smile a bit subconsciously. As soon as my hands were free i quickly opened my eyes kicking him in the chest as hard as i could. He fell to the floor in shock and i then grabbed his gun before he could move.

I pointed it at the guys face.

I can pretend like i know how to use one of these. I laughed when the guy actually looked scared. I then also grabbed the keys and i locked the door behind me so he wouldn't be able to come after me.