Chapter 17

Y/n's pov:
I watched as Jisung and Hongjoong both exited the room and I was surprised to see that none of them were injured in any sort of way. Hongjoong was looking at the floor and his one hand swept through his hair.

"What did you guys talk about?" I asked nervous.
Hongjoong made a step forward towards me.

"Just that-"

Hongjoong got cut off; once again. I turned to see one of the Kai's brothers walking down the corridor with his hands in his pockets. His hair was light grey and he was wearing a black suit to match perfectly.
"Hongjoong?" His booming voice shot down the corridor, it sent shivers up my spine.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are two prisoners just walking about?! Get them locked up before I have to deal with it myself."

My eyes shot up to Hongjoongs.
He looked at me in the eyes and then grabbed my arms and then Jisungs.

Why wasn't Jisung doing anything. Why was he just letting Hongjoong take him.
I struggled with him but Hongjoong made sure his grip was tight to me. I thought he was nice now. I sighed.

"Namjoon, don't worry I have it under control okay?"

I heard a scoff which made me pay closer attention to the man in front of me.

"Like you had everything under control with our father?"

My arms were suddenly free when I watched Hongjoong race across the corridor harshly hitting his brother in the face.
I saw a little red mark on his cheek and Namjoon's eyes got darker.

While they were distracted I tried to run but Jisung just grabbed my arm gently swinging me back.
"Trust me."
My eyes narrowed and he just stood there looking into my eyes.

"Also, I'm sorry about earlier, I was too angry

"Also, I'm sorry about earlier, I was too angry." 

"It's okay. It was my own fault."

I wondered why we weren't moving though and why Jisung wasn't escaping.
Namjoon pushed Hongjoong to the wall quite harshly and whispered something to him.
I hated when people whispered so much.