Chapter 33

Namjoon pushed the door wide open with his crutches and some lights were brightly shining from the wall lights on the abandoned building.

Me and Jisung stuck together cautiously at the back in case they were still shooting.

"Everybody freeze!" Namjoon's low rough voice screamed out so loud I'm sure the trees shook a little.

He moved to stand in the middle of the road way and he faced his own gang.
Kai was standing there with a confused look on his face and he reloaded some more bullets Into his gun as if namjoon wasn't even standing there.

"No one shoot another bullet." Namjoon continued now at a slightly quieter volume.

My eyes travelled across to see the rest of his gang laid back and I saw Mingyu smiling at Hongjoong across the field.
This whole thing was Kai's fault. Everyone else was actually perfectly fine. Even Minho and Namjoon changed sides.

"I don't understand- I thought you died." Kai spat out to Namjoon.

"So because you thought I died, you came here early to kill everyone."

"Well, what was I meant to do."

"Go get yourself to a mental hospital."

That one line from Namjoon had us all with our mouths on the ground. He really went there.

Kai was actually a bit taken back as well

"What did they do to you?"

Namjoon scoffed and slowly stumbled towards kai.
"I almost lost my life today, and for what? Your obsession with a woman, that belongs to another man. Just give her up Kai."

I noticed Hyunjin suffering on the floor so I quickly rushed over to him. Although it had been a while since we had properly spoke, I still remembered all the things we had gone through together.

Kai and Namjoon were just arguing about things and I decided to temporarily block it out.

"Oh my gosh, Hyunjin are you okay."

He slowly opened his eyes and he chuckled.

"Y/n you can clearly see I've got blood falling out my stomach, I'm not okay."

"Right sorry that was a stupid question."

"Jisung." I called him and he came running over.
"We need to get Hyunjin medical attention, he could die of blood loss if we wait until after namjoon and kai are done talking."