Chapter 8

So right now I'm blasting G-Dragon's songs 'Coup D'etat, 'one of a kind' 'Heartbreaker' and crooked' so i'm not really in a writing mood but I am super happy and hyper. And guess what. I'm going to write anyways. Oh keep in mind its like 12am here so I hope my parents appreciate this amazing music.
Okay sorry, back to the story.

My heart was still racing from what just happened a moment ago. Something was most definitely wrong with that guy and I needed to get out of here before I could offend him anymore.
It just hit me that Kai had let me go basically.
He wasn't going after me and I was currently out of my handcuffs.

I smiled to myself.
If I could just get out of here, I could then find my way back then come back for Vernon when I have more people with me.

I smiled and quickly looked around the corner.
Where even was everyone, I thought there would at least be sone guards or something.

I slowly made my way through the rooms and I remembered where some offices were and made sure not to walk into them by mistake.
I wasn't entirely sure how to get out but if I kept searching I was sure to find it.

After searching for about 10 minutes I almost gave up but it wasn't until I turned around i saw the smallest bit of daylight coming from underneath a door. It was only small but I saw it as clear and big as anything.

I quickly rushed to the door and obviously it was locked.
I tried to pull it open harshly but again that was pointless.
If I could find a lock pic or something that would be perfect.

I turned my head and jumped out of my skin.
There was Kai standing there.
Not again..

"It was quite funny seeing you struggling actually, to find the exit

"It was quite funny seeing you struggling actually, to find the exit."

Jisung's Pov:
I could already taste the blood and it was hopeless.
I felt more and more force coming into contact with my body and I couldn't do anything about it.
My two hands were handcuffed high up on the wall tightly and my legs were chained the the floor, I was basically a human punching bag.
I didn't even know why they were doing this to me.
I coughed and felt more blood spit out onto the floor. I felt sick and ill and my eyes were clenched shut so tightly.
I wanted to scream as well but my mouth was covered with tape.
Was this because of Y/n?
She better be okay.
Thats all I could think of right now.

Y/n's pov:
Kai had dragged me in his office quite angrily and I made sure that my hands were protecting my baby.

"I didn't want to have to show you this, but I think this is the only way you will do as I ask."

Just them words made me terrified at to what was coming next.
He had a tv remote in his hand and he pressed the on button pointing at the screen.

Light came onto the screen and my eyes opened in shock.

"STOP IT." I screamed as I rushed towards the tv.
"MAKE HIM STOP."

I saw 2 guys beating Jisung up and he looked lifeless on the wall. It broke my heart to see him like this.
"You had him all along. Kai you monster. why why would you do this to me."
I looked at the tv and I felt myself fall on the floor turning away from the screen.
"Turn It off. I don't want to see anymore." My hurt and angry voice shouted.

The light went off and I shot my eyes back up at Kai.
"You don't know whats coming for you Kai. Once I am free I don't care what law it breaks but I will kill you. And that is a promise."

I felt strain in my voice and I grabbed my high heel that was on my foot and I threw it across the room hitting Kai straight in the forehead.

I gulped and didn't waste anymore time running out of the room.
They had Jisung.
Tears were still falling down my face as I started to panic.
I reached a dead end and I turned around and I saw Kai holding his hand on his head.
Blood was pouring down and he had a grim smile on his face.

"You want to throw that at me and think you can get away with it."

He stumbled over to me grabbing my wrist pushing me against the wall.

He lifted up his hand to hit me.
He stopped and i saw he had picked up the high heel I threw at him.

"Maybe it would be better to use the same thing you used to attack me."

I gulped as he lifted up the highheel's point and it was coming at my face when I felt no contact.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to the left of me shocked.

There was a hand tightly holding Kai's arm blocking him from hurting me.

"I'm sorry but only I am allowed to hurt her."

Kai looked up in anger and confusion at his brother, Hongjoong

"I'm sorry what?!" His voice shouted.