Chapter 13

Authors's pov: // Nobody's:

Hyunjin had stayed up all night and his eyes were still glued to the dull screen of his laptop.
He had located them at least. But getting in would be the problem.
A creak of a door was heard and his head quickly looked at the dark shadow entering.

"It's only you." He sounded relieved and motioned with his head for Changbin to come further inside.

"You found anyway to break inside?"

Hyunjin let out a deep side.
Shaking his head he slammed the lid of his laptop shut.
Changbin just moved towards him and patted his back.
"We will find a way."

Hyunjin thanked him and pulled out his phone checking his 100's of notifications

"Why is the whole world texting me."

He clicked read on all of them.
Stupid group chats.
"I'm going to head off to sleep now."
Changbin nodded.
"Your sleep schedule is so messed up now. I only just woke up." Changbin moved away from him and also headed for the door.

Hyunjin looked at the time.
"Wow no way is it 7am already."

"Come on, I would go to sleep before you pass out."

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

I started to get dragged out if the room this time by some bigger men who I only recognised from the dinner.
"Get your filthy hands off me." I screamed and they pulled me out the room.
I made the last bit of eye-contact with Jisung and the door shut in front of my eyes.
Oh gosh. It was only Hongjoong and Jisung in there.
I expected to be taken back to Hongjoong's office but I was going to somewhere else.
It was the punishing room... again.

"Why did you take me here?" I coldly asked.
"What did I do wrong this time?"

"Hongjoong doesn't know about this. It was Kai's orders."

I was and the verge of screaming.
I hated Kai. I hated Hongjoong. I hated this entire place. I was sick of it and I just wanted someone to save us desperately.