Chapter 18

As Hongjoong said, he got me some clothes that I could change into, they were all black so I could hide a little easier.

They had gone to get my brother and all I had to do now was wait for them to return.
This better go well.
If this fails I don't know what will happen to us. They will probably hurt Hongjoong as well.

I was about to put the large black hoodie over my head when I stopped.
There was a mirror in the bathroom.
I needed to check what the tattoo was.

Slowly I opened the door and tried to look at the tattoo I had on my back.
When he was doing it, it felt quite large. It lasted a while as well when he was doing it.
Lmao without context this sounds a bit dodgy

I didn't know what it was. It was some sort of symbol. What was it even meant to mean.
Hongjoong clearly knew what it was but to me it just looked like some scribbles.
I sighed angrily, he could have at least gave me a pretty tattoo. This would probably be on me for life now.

I put the jumper over my body and I looked at my face in the mirror.
I looked dead and my under eye bags were really bad.
I heard a door being opened and I rushed through the toilet door to see Hongjoong there and he was grabbing a gun from his desk.
"Are you going to stay with us?"

"Hopefully, if i'm not caught, I will stay with you guys even after you escape. I want someone else to come with us though."

"Who?" I asked.

"Mingyu."

"Are you sure? Thats really risky."

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

I saw Vernon now walk through the door with Jeongin and Jisung following behind.
I quickly ran up to my brother and hugged him tight.
"Your not hurt!"
Vernon hugged me tighter then finally let go.

"I thought I wouldn't see you for a long time."

"Well, hopefully we can escape from here today."
He nodded and I looked to Jisung.
Hongjoong had already left to get Mingyu.

It better go well. If it didn't, we were all dead.

"I managed to get in touch with Hyunjin." Jisung stated, with Hongjoong's help, we did it on the way to get Vernon.

"What did he say?" I asked curiously.

"He said that they will be waiting outside to get us out if here as quick as possible. Hongjoong told him exactly where this base is located."

"Thats amazing." I felt myself let out a sigh of relief again and I could breathe properly again.
As soon as we were out of here, we can finally be rid of Kai and get married. Also we need to do something about Kai, because his mental state wouldn't be good to keep loose.
He would just ruin our wedding again.

It felt like an eternity before Hongjoong showed his face again.
"So?"

"How did it go?" Vernon finished off for me.

Hongjoong just showed a wide grin which showed it went well.

Then thats when Mingyu walked in wearing this dark suit looking between us. His hair was pitch black and he had a slight smile on his face.

"Hongjoong explained everything, I promised to always protect him so, I guess I will help you

"Hongjoong explained everything, I promised to always protect him so, I guess I will help you. I dislike Namjoon and Kai a lot sometimes."

"I'm glad we have common enemies."

"Anyway" Hongjoong cut us off.

"We have to get going right now before any of them find out." He continued quickly racing to grab some things from his drawers.

He was right. If we left it any longer we would just lose everything.

"What way do we go?" Jeongin asked.

"The way out is actually quite simple. But you need the key." Mingyu held up a large key and I smirked.
"I'm glad that you have it then."

"Follow me, and just for safety, wear these."

He chucked us 4 some handcuffs so we all put them on connecting them together.
"If anyone questions us, don't say anything."

We all nodded understanding and I watched Hongjoong step in front to take the lead.

"Okay, now follow me."

He led us out of his office and it was a long way around this place. It was actually bigger thna I thought.
That door that I had found before must have just lead somewhere else because Hongjoong was now just taking us somewhere different.

A couple of men walked past us but didn't suspect us at all, because we had two of the leaders on our side.
I smiled this plan was too perfect.

"Over here." Hongjoong called.
He led us through a narrow corridor and at the end was a door.

"Wait, do you mean thats it?"

Jisung grabbed my hand with both of his hands because they were in handcuffs.

"I told you everything would be okay."

I kissed his cheek and he gently pushed me to go forward when Mingyu unlocked the door.

"For my safety I'm not going with you." Mingyu stated as he made sure we had all left.

"But.. won't you get hurt for helping us?"

"They won't know about it, I will buy you as much time as possible, now go with my brother and quickly get out of here before Namjoon finds you."

"Thank you so much Mingyu. I may not know you but your a good guy"
He smiled shutting the door, disappearing from our sight.

In front of us was loads of black cars and I squinted seeing Hyunjin in one of the driver seats.

"Over there" I called being the first to start running towards them.

This was it, we were free from that horrid place.

Hello everyone, bit of a boring chapter, but it shall get better because, we are no where near finished with this book 😏 there is still loads to come.