Chapter 14

"Part 1?"

He grabbed his scissors again and I saw the rope get cut out.
As soon as he did this I kicked him in the leg from behind and got up off the bench.
He was wounded for a few seconds giving me time to reach the door.

I let out a angry scream as the door wasn't opening. It was locked.
Kai knew that anyway thats why he seemed unbothered by me running.
"Where are the keys." I asked.

His face looked amused and took a step closer to me.
"Give me one reason why I would tell you that."

I stayed silent for a bit.
I tried to think of an answer.
"Because deep down your a good person?" I cringed as I said it. This was the only person who was not good deep down. I held in my laughter.
"We all know thats not the truth." He finished what i was thinking.

He kept walking up to me while sighing.
"How about this then to make it better for you, you get to pick which of my punishments you do."

I stayed silent and I gave him an angry glare.
"I don't want to do any of your punishments."

"But wouldn't it be better for you to choose, if you had to do one anyway?"

I waited until he moved back out of my personal space and he sat down on his bed. His long face looked over at me patiently waiting for me to say something. He rested one of his hands on his leg and slightly tapped his foot.

"What are my options then." I clenched my eyes as I said that scared for what would happen.

I saw his smirk widen and he now moved back with both of his hands supporting him so he wouldn't fall flat on the bed.
"So, your first choice is I get my men to give Vernon an early morning call."

I could guess what that meant already.
"No. Forget that one already. I don't want anyone else getting hurt again because of me."
I stated quite angrily and his face just nodded.
"Fair enough, I thought you would say that."

"What are my other choices?"

"You have to stay in here for 5 days, without seeing anyone but me. And no one else will know your in here because my bedroom is from a secret room in my office."

"What's my last choice?" I angrily asked. No way was I going to stay in here for 5 days. That would be like killing myself.

He untucked his shirt and undid another button on his shirt.
"We go take a shower together." He look was intimidating and dark, he also ran a hand through his hair making the gel fall out a little.

I felt my heart pound as he said my last choice.
"What kind of choices are them."
My eyes looked at the ground and I tried to think of how I could get out of this. I knew it wouldn't just be "having a shower" it was going to cost me more than that, and I didn't want to do anything to hurt Jisung or even my baby.

"Why? Did you think the choices were going to be happy and to your liking?" He just shook his head smiling.
"That is why they are called punishment's darling. You shouldn't have provoked me in the first place."

"Provoked you? You wanted to do this anyway."

He suddenly stood up, And his glare went straight through me.
"I'm sure you know what choice I would prefer."
He stood only a metre away from me now and he stopped.
"What's so scary about it anyway. It's not like its something new to you. We used to do it all the time." His voice was deep and harsh sending shivers down my spine.

He grabbed hold of my dressing gown tugging at the top and I grabbed his hand and pushed it harshly off.

"That was before I found out how much of a monster you were. Also, I have Jisung. I don't want to do anything with you."

He nodded as if he was getting me.
"It's sad that you think you have a say in this."
He stepped that final step closer and he placed his hand up the back of my dressing gown resting on the back of my bare thigh.
I felt sick as it soon rested on my bum and I tried to push it off with my hand but he just slammed back my arm with his spare hand.
"So what will it be? Staying with me for 5 days where worse would probably happen to you? Or just get it over with in the shower?"

Jisung's pov:
It was funny how most of these people thought I was some weakling.
I was in a mafia gang though, the leader at that and I was not just some random guy off the street. Even if I had been putting on that act all these years.
The mafia may have been disbanded for a while when we all fell out, but I'm sure they are back together now and are trying to find us.
And I had the perfect plan on how to get to Hongjoong.
I smiled.
Now I just needed to wait until he saw me again.
Right now, I'm not in a good position to start fights but I am very good at my mind tricks. Hongjoong also seems to like Y/n. So I have a great idea, he won't even know whats happening.

Comment what you would pick 😏😭 or.. your escape plan. I know most of you guys are feisty hehe. But lets just pretend you have to pick one of the choices.