Chapter 6

Hongjoong stared at me in shock and I just stayed looked down at the floor.
When he moved I flinched and he just smiled.
"You're still scared of me after all this time."

I stayed looking down and he put his hand under my chin lifting it up.
"So who's the dad?"

I didn't say anything and just looked him in the eyes with my cold eyes.
"My brother? Kai?"

I scoffed.
"He wishes."

"My brother likes you?"

"Not just that he is obsessed with me. Thats why i'm here don't you get it."

"I guess I won't hurt you if your pregnant." He paused and still hovered close to my face.

"Your still the same weak girl getting herself into dangerous situations. Its like you want it."

I rolled my eyes.
"Can you let go of me now."

"Just know that while your here, I control you like I did back in primary, alright sweetie. I won't let my brother have something thats mine."

"Since when was I 'yours'. I have a husband.. well almost husband."

"If you would like to show me him right now, great, but if not, I don't see no husband. So that is no excuse."

I pushed him off me and I heard him laugh.
"Your still cute when your angry."

I quickly turned around.
"I just don't get you. Sometimes you are horrible to me but then sometimes you try to flirt with me. I'm taken okay so I'd rather you just stay the horrible cold guy you are."

I unlocked the toilet door and I then walked out leaving his office.
He came and stood by me.

As soon as we were about to enter the dining room Hongjoon quickly slipped his arm around my back tightly.
"What are you doing?!" I whispered until I heard Kai's voice like he was echoing me.

"What are you doing?!" He sounded slightly irritated or angry.

"She kept trying to get away, so this was the best way."
Hongjoong looked at me with a large smile on his face.
"Let go of her." Kai called out.

I smirked to myself.
I was basically married and I still had two guys fighting over me.
Jisung where are you, you need to punch both these losers for me.
I laughed to myself.
Hongjoong let go of me and I pushed him fully off me and I went to sit back down.

After everyone had eaten Kai told me to stay behind.

"Minho, take Vernon back."

Everyone was leaving and I looked sadly as my brother left the room.

"What is it?"

"What did my brother do to you?" He asked almost immediately.