Chapter 16

"Kai is naked, and there is a large pair of scissors sticking out his leg, well at least there was, with great pain he has probably removed them now." I simply stated as if it wasn't a big deal.

I actually heard Hongjoong laugh. My body was still hanging over his and my dressing gown was only lightly still on.
"Why are you laughing?" I asked confused.

"He deserves every bit of that, why did you miss?"

"Miss? What do you mean.."

"You should of stabbed him just up a little. Would've been funnier."

I had to let that sink in for a minute.
"Woah.. you really do hate him. Well.. so do I, but I just couldn't."

"Sweetie, today has made me realise who the bad guys really are."

I just laughed.
"Why would we have been the bad guys."

Hongjoong didn't answer me. Wait was there something I didn't know.
"What is it?"

"Nothing, are you cold? We are almost at my office."

I felt annoyed inside and I felt myself slowly bouncing against his body as his feet walked forward. I watched the white walls run past me.

"Oh I was meant to ask you something." He stated.

"Mmm? What is it?"

"The tattoo, what does it mean?"

My eyes widened. Of course he would have seen it. I basically turned around naked he would have seen it very clearly.

"Even I don't know.. actually Kai gave it to me about 3 hours ago, it's still a little sore."

From above I saw Hongjoong eyebrows move in and he looked confused.
"Why would he have given you a tattoo of that?"

"What? What was it?"

"It was-"

He stopped moving suddenly and held me still.

"Hongjoong what is it? Why have we stopped, are we at your office?"

"Put her down, right now."

My body started to melt but freeze at the same time.
It was Jisung's voice.

Hongjoong carefully let me go placing me on the floor.
My legs had a small amount of pins and needles in them as I slowly rotated my body.
I felt my dressing gown coming lose so I quickly grabbed tightly to it.

"Listen, Jisung, I'm not the bad g-"
I watched Jisung cut Hongjoong off walking over grabbing him by the collar harshly.

"I was going to go easy on you but I guess you leave me no choice now." His voice was harsh and different. Almost the same tone when I first had met him.

I saw Jisung pull out a blade from his back pocket and as I realised what was about to happen I rushed over to Jisung pushing myself in between them blocking Hongjoong from Jisung.
I watched Jisung was about to push the knife forward when he had a look of pain in his face.

"What the hell are you doing." He screamed at me grabbing my arm.
Something in my heart hurt a lot.

"I could have hurt the baby! Huh?! What would you have done then? What would I have done." He shouted at me in my face.

"But you were about to hurt someone who hasn't done anything wrong." My frail voice whimpered. He was right though. I should have thought about the baby.
He had pushed me to the side now.
"So thats how much the baby matters to you?" 

I felt a little anger rise inside me.
"What? No! This baby means everything to me, I wasn't thinking, I just didn't want you to kill Hongjoong. I'm sorry." My head looked down to the floor for a second and then I looked back up making little eye contact.
He looked back at Hongjoong.

"Look, I'm sorry, but your so called wife here would have been in a much worse situation if I hadn't of helped her, also, hate to break it to you, but i don't think you could kill me even if you tried." Hongjoong just looked forward smiling as he said that.

Hongjoong moved in a little, closer to Jisung's ear. I didn't quite hear what he said, and that worried me a little.

"Y/n, wait here a minute, me and Jisung are just going to have a little talk." He winked at me and Jisung still stayed looking angry.

"Yah, I can tell her, you don't tell her what to do." Jisung defended me.

"I'll be back in a minute." Jisung told me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Okay."

No-one's pov:

Hongjoong slowly walked into another room where Y/n wouldn't be able to hear their conversation.

"Go on then. Explain why the hell Y/n was almost naked over your shoulder!?"

Jisung's voice had a lot anger in it and he was still clutching the knife.

"Woah, first of all, calm down. Second, she was just about to be practically raped by Kai, so I think you owe me a thank you, not a blade in my chest."

"Raped?! What happened?"

"How do you expect me to know? You can ask her that. Anyway, she is probably still in panic about the whole thing so don't bother her with it yet."

"I'm sorry.. I should have waited before jumping to conclusions. Its just, I know you like her." Jisung stated with a bit of a calmer tone.

He shook his head.
"I wouldn't do anything to her she wouldn't want me to do. After that, I think thats the least she deserves from me."

"So, Mafia leader?" Hongjoong asked out of the blue making Jisung feel a little shocked.

"How did you find out..?"

"Of course I'm going to find out, Namjoon is my brother after all."

Jisung cursed under his breath.
"Listen, Jisung. Don't get the wrong idea about me. I've been doing a lot of thinking recently, and I have decided I'm going to help get you and Y/n out of here."

"What?! Why would you even do that. Don't you like Y/n?"

"I realised that my brothers are horrible people. Maybe Mingyu, is the only decent one, Kai told me he kidnapped you people because 1) you stole his woman, and 2) because you were our enemy. I now realise that he is trying to steal your woman and, yes you may be the enemy, but I think thats purely because of Kai and Namjoon."

"If you're saying that Hongjoong, Mingyu isn't the nice one out of the brothers, you are."
Jisung put the knife away now and put his hand on his head.
"My friend who was next to me, Jeongin woke up as well." Jisung stated. "You saved us."

Hongjoong felt a little surprised when Jisung said that last sentence.
"I saved you both?"

"If you had left us in Namjoon's office, we would have died of starvation and thirst."

Hongjoong suddenly smiled widely and he looked really innocent.
"So how are we going to get you out of here then?"