Chapter 25

Minho was about to reach for something when he suddenly got hit full force with the door bashing into his body.
Panicked, I felt his body pressed tightly against mine as I watched the door pushing him onto me.

My small eyes looked up into Jisung's and he grabbed my brother harshly, throwing him off me.
His hand swung back until it sharply hit Minho in the face. The clear noise of contact with the skin was quite loud and it didn't sound gentle.
My body was just stuck frozen staring at the back of our brown front door. How did they find me. Kai must know something or have someone watching me? I was just relieved Jisung had made it in time. What would have happened if he hadn't have came back. I shivered a little bit.
Jisung had Minho pinned down on the floor now and his hands were twisted. I just heard the grunts from Minho who was trying to struggle out of Jisung's grip but it was no use; Jisung had covered his mouth and was brutally holding him down.
Soon Jisung's head looked up at me and he had a little fire in his eyes.
Of course, he would be angry that I got found again.
I wanted this just to be over but I knew that things were going too well to be true.

Suddenly Jisung punched him so hard in the back of the head I actually thought he would have cracked the skull.
"Jisung!"

He now just moved off Minho as if it was nothing and it was like a lifeless body was just laying there.
"He's Dead?"

Jisung chucked and moved towards me hugging me.
"I told you, I don't kill people anymore. I just knocked him out. Its a useful skill I had to learn."
My chest relaxed and I placed my head into his shoulder.
"Jisung, I'm scared."

He hugged me back and shook his head.
"Don't be I will always be here to protect you now. He won't be able to get to you. Plus, we have an opportunity to get Minho on our side. You need to tell him who you are when he wakes up. Tell him everything."

"Can you get Vernon to come here." I asked quietly and he nodded quickly.
"Of course you can tell him together."

My eyes returned to look at the figure that was laying still on the floor.
"I guess we have to make sure he is tied up. Do you have any rope or anything"

"Hongjoong has some handcuffs."
When he mentioned Hongjoong I just froze a little.
"Ah right. Hongjoong."

"Don't worry, I can text him to give them to Vernon."

Another sigh of relief came out of me and I moved towards Minho.
I rolled him over and stared at his features for a small while. At this moment he looked so peaceful yet it was the opposite of his personality.

"He has the same mouth as me."
Thats all I said and I watched as a splash of water landed on his cheek. My hands quickly touched my eyes and I dabbed them from the wetness.

"Vernon said he will be here in 20 minutes. Hopefully Minho will stay knocked out until then, or else we are in trouble."

Jisung grabbed Minho's legs and I grabbed his shoulders and we lifted him onto our bed.
Soon after we had got him into position the door bell rang out.
He is here finally.

My body rushed up to the door and I hugged tightly to my brother

"Minho is here."
He sighed.
"I heard. I can't believe he tried to hurt you."

"Well, he tried to take me back to Kai."

He shook his head, "That's still hurting you."
He squeezed me a little tighter and I then pulled away giving him my eye smile.

Jisung moved to tap him on the shoulder briefly,
"I will stay in the living room while you guys talk to him in the bedroom. I don't want to ruin any chance we have."

We understood him and Vernon pulled out the handcuffs he had in his pocket.
"I'm scared to tell him. What if he doesn't care about us. What if he doesn't even have a reaction at all."

Vernon put his two firm hands on my shoulders.
"Stop panicking. It's going to be okay."

I nodded after taking a deep breath and followed him into the bedroom where Minho was still laying peacefully.

"Quickly get the handcuffs on him."

He walked over to the bed and took hold of one of his arms. Then he handcuffed his wrist and then connected it to the bed pole.
"Perfect."

Now all we had to do was wait. That could be either really short or really long. But I was willing to wait.
As long as our plan can work.
I could wait forever.

It wasn't too long before Vernon got out of his seat and leant over Minho.
"I think he is opening his eyes."

Then I allowed myself to get up and he was right. He was trying to wake up.

Before he was aware of his surroundings I sat back down on the chair. Vernon was just now sitting on the end of the bed and staring right at him.

As soon as Minho became aware of what was happening he leapt forward but the handcuffs sharply pulled him back forcing him to sit back down on the bed.
Minho's eyes were dark and full of pure anger, in a way it made me quite sad that he couldn't have been there for us, or even dad.

"What are you doing here." Minho's voice spat at Vernon.

"Thats the funny thing Minho, I'm ready to tell you my secret now. You don't even have to shoot me in the leg to get it out of me."

"Go on then" he sounded annoyed but curious.

"17 years ago."

"Yeah? What about it."

"Don't you ever miss mom and dad."
He looked deeply at Vernon and his head shot towards me and I could see that he was shocked.
"My mom and dad?" He stated as if he didn't get what Vernon was referring to.

"Yeah thats right. Your's, mine and Y/n's. The Choi family."
Vernon grabbed hold tightly to Minho's jacket.
I saw Minho have a look of shock and fear in his eyes. He was speechless.
"Now I want you to explain why the hell you did that to mom and dad all those years ago."

A/n: This story will definitely be completed by the end of this month 🙃