Chapter 4

Jisung's pov;

I woke up in a room. And I didn't know where I was. I just kept hearing noises and shouts.
The place was dark and my hand was handcuffed on a wall and whoever had tied me up was clever because my legs were tied together. I wouldn't be able to escape now.
They must know my secret.
Unless they just wanted to tie my legs up for the fun of it.
In front of me there was a desk. I didn't know who's desk but It was definitely someone who knew me.

The door was unlocking and my head shot in the direction of the noise.
It was opening and I saw a face of someone I used to see often.

"I see you have finally awoke. Its been 4 days."

This guy betrayed me

Well this guy betrayed all of us.
Y/n wouldn't know who he was. Many people didn't know who he was.

His name was Namjoon and he used to be in our little group when we were younger. We all went to the same school.
He left us after doing something I could never forgive.

I never saw him since and about 5 months after he left Y/n turned up.
His leaving is what broke me and the lads apart in the first place.
I had a secret I was keeping from Y/n.
In a way I was kind of relieved the wedding was interrupted. If she found out after marriage, it may not end very well for us.
The secret involved Namjoon and I was still ashamed.

Namjoon was now walking nearer to me and he stopped laughing at me.
"Look who the helpless one is now."
His words cut through me and I looked up at him giving him an angry glare.

"I have always been the helpless one, I never saw who you truly were inside."

Namjoon stood there for a minute then continued to smile nodding his head. He then walked to his desk sitting down.

"What has Kai done with Y/n?" My panicked voice asked him.

"My brother?"

This again caused shock to me.
Everyone was related.

"Kai? That monster is your brother. Actually, now I look at you that makes perfect sense."

I saw him flinch a bit but he quickly shook it off.
"To answer your question anyways, I don't know what he has done with that girl."

My heart sunk and I could only think about the things Kai could of done to her already.
"Who else have you got, did you only take me?"

Namjoon smirked and started to write something on a piece of paper in front of him.

"We left most of them but took you and one other."