Chapter 24

He unlocked the door to our new house and he pulled me quickly inside.
"Do you like it? I did some decorating as well before i showed it to you."

My body walked around the bottom floor and my face was struck with amazement.
"I love it."
The walls were painted a white colour and there was furniture set up in most of the rooms. The sofa's were a grey colour and there was fake plants that looked real. It was all so beautiful.

I hugged the back of Jisung and he smiled grabbing my hands at the front of him.
"Now we can be together, an I promise there will be no more gang."

He turned his body to look at me.
"Thank you." I kissed his lips briefly and sat down on the sofa again.
"I just want to have this child already."

"I spoke with the hospital and they said you can have your first scan this week. We might even be able to see if it is a boy or a girl."

Resting my hands on my bump I smiled.
"Finally. I guess with all the chaos that happened I haven't had much chance."

My eyes widened suddenly and I quickly grabbed Jisung's hand.

"There was something that Kai did to me that I am worried about."

He looked at me a little panicked and I quickly turned around taking my jacket off.
Then I slowly lifted my top over my body.

I wanted to show him the tattoo. I know Hongjoong recognised it, maybe Jisung would as well.

I felt his hands move onto my bra and he unclipped it at the back making me shiver a little. I made sure I was holding my bra to my chest.

His hand then traced the pattern and I felt the cold feeling of his finger rubbing it gently.
"When did he do this?"

"About a couple of days ago?"

He sighed.
"This could be something dangerous.. can I take a photo. I could talk to changbin and Hyunjin then."

"Okay.."

I heard the capture of the photo and I then moved my hair behind my back again once he had taken the photo.
I also clipped my bra back and placed my top back over my shoulders.

"I will be back then. Don't leave the house."

My head nodded quickly and he grabbed keys and a coat rushing out of the house.
Hopefully one of them would know what to do about it. It was worrying me.
I stood up from the sofa and took my bag to the bedroom.
Even the bedroom was really nice looking. The bed was quite large and the sheets were neatly spread already made, a refreshing cream colour.
I chucked my bag down and jumped on the bed causing there to be a dip in the middle.
My eyes were still so tired so I just closed them letting sleep take over me.

My eyes fluttered open to a ring of the doorbell.
That wouldn't be Jisung because he had a key.
If it is the post man, I will actually kill him. He just disturbed my nap.

I jumped off the bed and walked sleepily over the the door and I unlocked it trying to rub the tiredness away from my eyes.
When I opened the door my eyes looked up to see a figure wearing a cap and he looked familiar.
I finally rubbed the last bit of sleep out my eyes and my vision became clearer.
Then I quickly stepped back with a wide mouth.
It was Minho... my other... brother.

(He is totally wearing a cap 😉^^ )I quickly tried shutting the door but he pressed his body in-between and I couldn't close the door

I quickly tried shutting the door but he pressed his body in-between and I couldn't close the door. My heart sped up and I felt the hot sweat at the back of my neck.
I should have been more careful.
He wouldn't know I am his sister. No one would have told him. I wish I could tell him. But would that just make things worse?
A hand firmly gripped my arm and I tried losing his grip but it wouldn't budge.

How did they even find me.
My eyes expanded as his heavy weight pushed forward overpowering me and his cold rough hand tightly covered my mouth. My body hit the side wall and I struggled to push his control off me.

My voice was useless right now and my eyes was just desperately searching his.
His smile twitched up a little and his eyes returned to mine.
"You don't realise how much control we have of you right now." His voice finally came out with.
I struggled and pushed his hand off my mouth.
"You don't have any control over my life Minho."

"Maybe. But Kai definitely does." He chuckled.
"He knows everything. He even knew about you escaping."

My breathing hitched a little.
"Don't you realise that this is all just part of his plan. And you fell right for the bait."
I looked at the dark eyes in front of me and I was still so disappointed. This guy was my brother? In a way I was glad he didn't know who I was.

"How did you find me?" My worried and now painful voice cried.
Jisung, where are you. I need help.

"And thats the best part."

I waited for him to continue.
"Why? "

"Because I'm never going to tell you."

A/n: I currently have a headache and feel quite sick. I was meant to finish this chapter a couple of days ago but have been so busy 😢
Sorry about that, I know I said I would publish a few chapters. I will try write more this week and hopefully there will be a lot more updates of this book this week.
I wanna get this book completed 😏 so I can finish my others and start on new stuff.
Thanks everyone for barring with me and sticking with me even if I am slow at updating. This book should be completed by the end of this month - if everything goes to plan 😄
I love every single one of you a lot, thank you 💖

Also go support Victon with their amazing new single "mayday" ^^