002

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TWO

MISUMI STROLLED THROUGH THE FAMILIAR school halls, trying to tranquilize her nerves. She let out a heavy sigh, brushing her fingers through a small part of her hair, placing it behind her ear. She was making her way to the boy's volleyball gym.

'What if they all start to surround me asking questions?'

Apprehensions spiraled through her head, making her regret this decision already.

She would've told Nishinoya to walk with her for encouragement, but she reckoned in order to someday overcome that poisonous gut feeling, she had to start doing things on her own.

Misumi knew that she couldn't always depend on Nishinoya, one day his shoulder wouldn't be there for her to lean on. This idea terrified her but, she was 16 years old going on 17 and she was still dependent on others.

'I'm so pathetic' Misumi mused to herself.

She slowed her pace down as much as she could, trying to buy herself some time. But, the longer she took, the more her misgivings consumed her.

Misumi eventually noticed the huge gym from a short distance. She made her way towards the steel doors, seeing her reflection through them. Placing her two fingers on each of her temples slowly massaging them in a circular motion, trying to give herself the courage she so desperately needed.

'Okay, I got this.'

Her hands trembled, sweat building up through her palms. She wiped her hands against her fabric uniform skirt, trying to rub her worries away. She reached for the metal sliding doors slowly.

"Misumi!!" Nishinoya's loud voice blared through her ears. He was staring through the gyms large windows that stood right by the entrance. He made his way towards the doors, excited to introduce his best friend to the team.

Although they've been friends for years, he never actually introduced Misumi to his teammates. Only Tanaka considering the fact that he was very close to Nishinoya. During their first couple days of being Karasuno's first years, Nishinoya Introduced the two in hopes that the three of them would become a close friend group.

Misumi didn't mind it, although Tanaka used to think Misumi was gorgeous, she had no interest in him. She acknowledged that Tanaka evaluated every girl as pretty, so it didn't get to her when Tanaka grew an interest.

She flinched at her name coming out of Nishinoyas roaring noisy mouth. An irk mark appeared on her forehead out of frustration.

'Perfect.' She thought 'now everybody's expecting-'

The steel doors slid open, revealing a smiling Nishinoya standing in front of her. She had to admit, although she was shivering in doubt, he definitely brought her persistent nerves to an end.