063

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-THREE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-THREE

HER SABLE DUSKY EYES FLUTTERED OPEN from the vibration of pots and pans clanging together, reverberating through her dreary ears. Her eyebrows furrowed as she ventured to assemble her thoughts from a lengthy rest.

She took a peek around her home — remembering that she had fallen asleep on her living room sofa. But, who in the hell was making so much commotion at such an early hour?

Misumi sat up from her lounging position, rubbing away the lassitude that her hooded eyes occupied.

There — Kuroo's sleeping area was empty.

Which means,

"Good morning sleeping beauty." An inviting husky tone interrupted her scavenger hunt.

Misumi turned over, squinting her eyes over at a tall burly figure that approached her.

A delicate smile fractured on her lavish mantled lips "Good morning, Kuroo." She conversed with prostration, symbolizing the extended hours of shut-eye she had undergone.

"I hope it's okay, I just started making breakfast." The bedhead apprised with a forgiving smile, peering down at Misumi's sitting body.

Kuroo would frequently rest much longer during the weekends, but that morning his body endured an abrupt spike of energy. With that — he concluded he still owed his lover some homemade waffles, so, why not get up and prepare them for her?

He felt rude, you know, for having to rummage through her cabinets to locate all the ingredients needed to prepare the dish. He was going to ask for her help with all that, though, once he noticed what intense sleep Misumi was in — he decided to allow her to rest.

Her arms stretched out to reach for his broad shoulders "It's perfectly fine Kuroo, what's mine is yours." She heartened, smiling profoundly at the Nekoma captain in wonder.

Misumi never anticipated Kuroo to be so crafty with cooking. It seemed like he wouldn't comprehend a single thing about turning a stove on. This was just another list of unique pieces she was able to add on about the dorky volleyball player of a boyfriend.

"I still owe you those waffles, don't I?" He questioned, binding his arms around her waist, supporting Misumi up on her two feet.

She giggled, reaching off the tips of her toes in order to level with his height "Hmm, do you now?" She played coy, lining her saturated lip in a playful manner.