075

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-FIVE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-FIVE

KUROO WAS HAVING THE MOST STRESSFUL time trying to get Misumi's party settled on agenda before she showed up with Sara.

He had to make sure the cake was in the fridge fit to be brought out as soon as she arrived home, and most importantly he had to make certain his gift to her was set up ideally.

Things were going as intended, at first. You know, before all the guys had shown up.

Which, don't get him wrong, he wanted them there — Misumi would definitely want all the guys to be there for her birthday celebration. But it was the fact that they were fooling around instead of helping out.

With the blatant music sounding through the Bluetooth speakers, it was getting harder and harder for him to center his attention on mounting things together.

"Yo hold up!" Nekoma's grey-haired middle blocker shouted, rocking a glass bottle in his hand "Say I'm not down to chug this right now!" He called over the music, popping the cap off the drink.

"Stop the cap!" Yamamoto hazarded, bringing his phone out of his pockets "You won't, you won't!" Recording the troublesome first-year, encouraging his rambunctious behavior through the flash of his rear camera.

Anytime the Nekoma boys were put together in events that didn't involve volleyball — it was going to be complete trouble and issues that will transpire, without a suspicion.

Quite like now, Yamamoto and Tanaka were supporting the first-year to guzzle down the bottle of vodka in his hands. Though little did Lev comprehend, the drink in his presence was very much the opposite of distilled alcohol like vodka.

It was sparkling water that the two second-years found in Misumi's refrigerator.

Nekoma's third-year libero pried into their discussion "What the hell is going on over here?" His toffee brown eyebrows mounted in riot watching the boys create trouble.

Not that he wanted any part of their dispute, but he got a little skeptical when he saw the three boys walk outside into Misumi's backyard without saying a word on where they were going nor what they had planned to do.

If Yaku was being aboveboard, he believed the two second-years were gonna have Lev climb a tree just for an entertaining video for them to be able to post later on.

As somebody older, he felt obliged to make sure they were playing safe with each other.

Karasuno's wing spiker sputtered, pressing the record button on his phone "Lev is gonna chug down the vodka, what else?" The buzz-cut winked, looking at Yaku with gaping eyes.