036

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-SIX

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-SIX

MATTERS WERE DIFFICULT FOR MISUMI. Ever since her mother had addressed the intention of a divorce to her, she went on to clarify that she was going to be staying at Misumi's place. You know, until her mother and father conclude things with one another.

The thought of her mother living with her for a bit didn't fret Misumi in the slightest, actually, she was rather thrilled that she was going to be sleeping over. It had been a great while since her mother had even visited her.

Yet, what did cross Misumi was the fact that she was staying because of complications with her father.

Her mother said they were thinking of filing a divorce, signifying nothing was established. They both determined that they should contribute some time away from each other.

"There's just no spark anymore, I don't see him the same way I used to back then."

Her mother revealed to Misumi.

It was all so immediate and grim. It made her assume that she was at blame. Maybe if she was there, if she wasn't gone for two years away from her parents. What if she could've stopped them for even thinking of a divorce?

"A divorce?" Kuroo said through the phone in a hushed mumble.

Misumi groaned under exhasution, melting upon her sofa "Yup, my reaction exaclty."

She had been helping her mother move in boxes of apparel and wardrobes into her home, it was befitting a challenging task after all the hours they were spending driving back and forth to the storage unit to retrieve all the furniture.

"But, you said they were thinking about it, right?" He inquired, proceeding his way into the mens dressing rooms.

"Yes, they're thinking about it," She hesitated "B-But Kuroo, she's literally bringing in all of her things. Why would she be if they were supposedly just thinking about it?"

It was confusing for Kuroo to follow Misumi's situation, he had never observed his two parents consider arranging a divorce. He's watched them bicker back and forth before, but they never took things to an extreme to separate from one another.

"Maybe she just needs a lot of time Yashi, don't question it too much." His keys rattled through the phone, opening the locker rooms.

"Maybe you're right, I just can't believe this is happening... you know?" She reflected "Out of all things."

She was thoroughly frustrated and spent. Having miss school that Monday to tarry and assist her mother with all the moving.