073

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-THREE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEVENTY-THREE

HIS FINGER PATTED AGAINST THE BACK of his warming phone frantically, anticipating for his call to be returned.

He cursed to himself below his breath, looking outside his window peeking at the early morning sun that swept over the hood of his car.

"Hello? Who is this?" They picked up the long awaiting phone call, complexity sprinkled profoundly through their speech.

Kuroo grinned, eyebrows lifting in relief "Hey, is this S-Sara?" He disputed the foreign voice, turning on his vehicles A/C trying to escape the heat within his car.

"Yes, this is she." Sara uttered through the phone, a hand on her hip "Who the hell is calling?"

It might have been rather strange of Kuroo to be trying to get a hold of Misumi's friend... well, it was very much out of the ordinary.

Kuroo felt unusual himself for having to call another girl that wasn't Misumi. Also having to ask Bokuto for his girlfriend's number as if it wasn't already strange enough.

It may have appeared 'shady' but, it was all for a respectable purpose.

"Wait, so you want me to take Misumi out..." Sara ciphered Kuroo's favor, taking a seat at her dining room table. "So you can throw a surprise party for her at her house?"

He bent his head in compliance "I just need you to distract her as much as possible so I have time to put things together." Explained the bedhead, shifting with the air vents in his car.

Kuroo didn't perform much of an estimate of how much time he specifically needed in order to make this 'surprise party' result. All he understood was that he was going to need enough time to invite everybody, get a cake, and set up all the elements parties usually contain.

Since this was his first time arranging something like this, he was entirely apprehensive. Especially for Misumi's reaction, it seems like she wouldn't even want to have a party in her dedication to begin with. Still, that didn't mean she doesn't deserve one.

He just wanted to be the best man for her, to make her feel showered with the recognition and appreciation that she deserved.

Sara murmured snapping her tongue "Well I don't know how long I can keep her occupied for," She nibbled on her fingernails, desperately pondering.

"I mean, you know how Misumi is, she would rather stay at home than go out shopping or something."

This is true, Misumi would rather consume her days at home viewing movies than go out in public shopping around for a distinct wardrobe for clothes she'll ultimately grow out of.