102

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ONE HUNDRED TWO

HIS VOICE DWELLED WITHIN HER HEAD, masticating at her morals as she stood with the burden of understanding what just occurred to her.

Without even allowing her to say something, he just disappeared... did he really think such an idea was a valid one?

Misumi didn't want to impute it on him, there was a probability that Semi didn't even know of her presence until she went by to Sara during her quarrel.

Yet, if anyone needed an apology... it was Sara.

Why then at the back of her mind, did she feel like the apology was mostly meant for her?

What could he be apologizing for now?

Sara got someone to clean up the spill of disorder. Making sure every shard of peaked glass was cleared away thoroughly into the dustpan.

Misumi stood wordlessly on standby, keeping her hands and arms encased around her upper body to withstand the intense weather.

However, that wasn't enough. A cold breeze began to nip at the back of her neck, causing her knees to wobble in the chilling climate.

Out of diluted air, something heavy and tender came into contact with her shivering arms — body sparking upon touch with the uttermost reassuring caress.

There was a link of serene coming from his voice as he spoke in an almost delicate whisper, keeping his hand remained secured on her arm. "Misumi, how are you feeling?"

Unconsciously, she already identified who this disembodied voice was coming from. Who else would be so concerned with hows she's feeling after a certain person revealed himself to her?

Misumi grunted in response, redirecting her front towards her attentive boyfriend. "I-I think so... I'm just really confused." She attempted to justify the proceeding emotions that overflowed her mind, taking nibbles of her lower lip in impediment.

Her fingers began to pick at the edges of her nails, scratching at the skin in fidgeting behavior.

This didn't go neglected by Kuroo, of course as he almost immediately took grasp of her hand. "Yes, but why are you confused? What was so confusing?" Interrogated Tetsurou, trying to fuel her mind with questions to prevent her from her habits.

Her fingers separated, interwinding with Kuroo's — keeping her gaze down at their hands, pinching her lips, "It's just that... he came up to us to apologize to Sara but," Misumi reflected, looking down at her heels striving to discover the best terms to use.

Kuroo watched for her response, noticing how reserved she got when working to explain herself.

"But?" He repeated her words, struggling to discover her disgraced look.