004

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FOUR

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FOUR

TIME HAD APPEARED TO SPEED PAST HER without realizing it. Before she knew it, the day came where camp was officially starting up. She made a mental note during school to check her luggage, making sure she was prepared for the next week.

Over time, the fear of having to stay someplace far away from home settled down. But, not without the guidance of her teammates encouraging her. Sugawara and Nishinoya helped Misumi a lot throughout the days that passed. She finally felt convinced.

Misumi even had the opportunity to do some studying with her fellow manager, Kiyoko. The two looked at all the teams that were going to attend the camp. The girls had to know their opponents, as well as the boys, did. It was part of being a competent manager.

"Let's start going" Kiyoko addressed to Misumi, meddling with her train of thought.

"Right." She trailed behind Kiyoko, hauling her luggage onto the bus, placing it on the metal bars above her seat to keep them in position while driving.

As Karasuno made their way to Tokyo, Misumi and Kiyoko got to catch up on things.

"Wait I have a question for you" Kiyoko discoursed, looking at Misumi.

"What's your question?" She responded curiously

"I was just wondering, well are you and Nishinoya together?" She asked hesitantly in a serious tone.

Misumi laughed at such a query like that. Kiyoko gaped at her with a mystified expression that coated on her face. Misumi quickly suspended her chuckles, realizing how serious Kiyoko's question was.

"Oh my gosh, you're serious?" Misumi chocked, covering her mouth.

"Well, I'm not trying to be the barrier of bad news." She pronounced, "But everybody notices how he holds your hand... almost all the time."

Right. Misumi agreed with this. Everybody believed she and Nishinoya had a thing for each other, even the boys on the team would interview Nishinoya, asking him why he would periodically hold her hand if they weren't even granted a "thing". He never mentioned to his teammates the true reason as to why he would.

At times, they would even discern how the pair would exclaim each other by their first names. It soon became a team joke, sometimes they would ridicule Nishinoya about it.

Everybody took it as a funny jest, except for Hinata. Hinata truly believed Tsukishima whenever he informed him that Misumi and Nishinoya were proclaimed a couple.