041

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-ONE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FORTY-ONE

"SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT,"
KUROO spoke through the phone "Your friend- Sara, is it? Is having a pool party this Saturday and you want me to go with you?"

He summarized Misumi's invitation with suspension.

She presumed Kuroo would take this invitation way more lighthearted than he actually is now. As before, he seemed like the type to get wild and drunk off my face party type, yet it sounds like he's a bit hesitant with the whole party outlining.

She nodded, "Yup! And I really think you should come," Misumi paused, nibbling her bottom lip "You-You could invite Nekoma a-and even Bokuto-Senpai!"

She hadn't a clue why she was so uncertain about the idea, she was so confident of attending this party earlier after all the imploring Nishinoya and Sara did. Maybe Kuroo simply didn't find interest in house parties?

It's not like the entire block would be attending, it was just going to be some of Sara's brother's college basketball buddies and Karasuno's boy's volleyball team.

Actually, their decision was still pending but she was convinced Tanaka would show.

Kuroo's shoulders swayed, chuckling "So, Bokuto too huh?" He brushed the back of his neck.

Her legs crisscrossed on her wooden chair.

"U-unless you don't want to do that Kuroo, I was just thinking it could be fun if you... invite him?" Her elbow resting on the scattered homework over her desk.

The party did sound entertaining to Kuroo, it had been a while since he had let loose through his third-year days. He just wanted to be way more responsible in his last years of high school, but who would pass up an opportunity at a pool party?

Especially if he was able to invite Bokuto... yeah, no doubt in his mind. The party would be something exceptional.

He crashed on his bed accompanied by a harsh sigh "You're so cute when you stutter like that." His flat chuckles send ripples of fluster down Misumi's chest.

"No yeah, it does sound fun, I just gotta text him and see what he's up to and I'll let you know Yashi."

She hummed softly "Oh! That's so good because I told Sara about Bokuto and she really likes the sound of him!" Sitting up in her seat "Oh my gosh, what if they just automatically click?! That would be so cute!"