033

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-THREE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-THREE

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, NOW THIS GIRL IS cute as hell." Yamamoto said, pointing at the television screen in Kuroo's living room.

"Hell no! The one with red hair is so much better looking." Lev countered the Nekoma ace, disagreeing with almost everything he said.

His lips formed a line "Dude of course you would be into redheads."

Yaku laughed.

"What's wrong with redheads?!" The tall middle blocker looked around for an answer "Kenma! How do you feel about redheads huh?"

Kenma let out a bored rustle, loafing on the couch "Don't include me in your horny conversations." The pudding head muttered under his breath, drawing his phone closer to his face

"Hey! We are not horny- Oh, the two love birds are finally back!"

Kuroo and Misumi's appearance from up the stairs discontinued Lev's countering.

"Wait lemme guess!" Yamamoto shouted, waving hid hands in a stopping motion "Ya'll fucked-"

"No, we did not." Kuroo was sharp to evade his farcical assumptions, finding it rather insulting that they never watched themselves with their adolescent actions in front of Misumi.

She grinned "No it's cool, why are you lying Kuroo? You don't have to hide it from your friends." She exaggerated, giving Kuroo a little wink.

He shook his head in disapproval, resuming his march down the remainder of the creaking wooden steps.

"Awww Kuroo's embarrassed, was his pull out game weak shit or what? Come on Yashi spill the tea." Yamamoto gossiped like some teenage schoolgirl, giving a loud chuckle.

"No way his pull out game is weak, you would think it's good right? Am I right Yashi?" Lev asked.

There was no stigma with these guys, Misumi honestly suspected no less. She found it fairly entertaining to know that they see her as one of the 'guys' and not just another one of Kuroo's girlfriends. Besides, boy talk could be amusing sometimes.

It was certainly better than the girl talk that went down at camp with all the female managers, at least the boys had a genuine sense of humor to play along with their sensual discussions.

Misumi joined Kuroo in his dining room table, sitting beside him viewing the television screen from afar. Overhearing his teammate's absurd dialogues, bestowing a couple of laughs here and there, watching Kuroo become more and more troubled of their silly topics.