034

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-FOUR

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THIRTY-FOUR

"SHUT THE HELL UP NO WAY!" YAMAMOTO covered his mouth in astonishment.

"Who?!" Lev demanded, puzzled by his friend's gagged reactions.

"Wakatoshi?!" Yaku sat up from the furniture, his concentration now transferred over at the small gossip meeting resting on the ground floor.

"Guy's can we not talk about her former relationships while I'm here?" Kuroo muttered from the dining room table, a little disturbed by Misumi's response.

It made him question whether or not she was actually with Ushijima. Deep down he sort of had an impression that she was just pulling his leg, Misumi would have never spoken to or gotten with Ushijima.

Her situation with Semi was too much for her to manage, she wouldn't just move onto another guy after the huge terror Eita had left on her.

"Aww whatever Kuroo, don't act like you never messed with that one chick from Fukurodani." The boy with bleached hair chuckled, taking a drink of the canned soda in his hand.

'Wait what?'

Her intention to proceed with this whimsical little jest she quickly created backfired majorly. He was with somebody before her? From Fukurodani? Wait second, who exactly was this chick they were chatting about.

She always concluded Kuroo had lovers in the past, maybe from Nekoma not from Fukurodani.

'Oh god, don't tell me.'

Kuroo grumbled at the mere thought of it "Don't bring that up, that was a long time ago." Defending his prior self.

It was genuinely a senseless mistake that Misumi didn't have to hear about coming from his friends.

"You still did it though." The brown-haired libero commented with a scanty laugh, recalling his team captain's performances from their first year's in high school.

Misumi wouldn't say she's necessarily upset, truly she wasn't. She was just a little perplexed upon why he didn't think to tell her about this previous relationship his friends were addressing. She told him about Semi, so why did he feel the need to hold back about his past as well?

Maybe he simply wasn't comfortable discussing the matter? And she didn't want to have to push his buttons to delve deep. The only thing digging ever brought up was misfortune and uncertainty.