011

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ELEVEN

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ELEVEN

AFTER THEY HAD CLOSED UP THR CAFETERIA, she and the guys decided they were gonna head back to the classrooms to get ready for bed. Like before, Kuroo and Misumi accompanied one another on their little so-called journey that Misumi titled.

Kuroo was sure to drop her off at her door, they announced their goodbyes and Misumi prepared herself for sleep. She set down her mat on the classroom floor next to Kiyoko's sleeping area, she was showering up for bed as well.

All the female managers shared one large classroom together, Misumi didn't mind, the managers from each school were pretty friendly.

The Fukurōdani managers were nice, in a way? The only predicament about the two girls was the fact that they didn't approve of Misumi and Kuroo conversing together.

They claimed that Kuroo didn't like Misumi and that he was just using her over 'boredom'.

Of course, they never mentioned it upon Misumi to her face, only behind her back. She just tried to block out their absurd conclusions,

Misumi wasn't sure if they were truly watching over her, or if they just did it because they were skeptical of her friendship with Kuroo.

"Ooh! Definitely Daichi!" One of the managers from Fukurōdani squealed.

She had fair skin with pale brown hair tied into a small ponytail, she had a couple of freckles scattered throughout her nose bridge.

"What about you Yashi?" The girl with red hair asked Misumi.

She hesitated for a little "What about me?" Misumi wasn't paying any attention regarding their discussion. Instead, she was aspiring to relax for once.

"Who do you think is top??" The female manager from Shinzen inquired Karasuno's second-year manager.

Misumi choked on her saliva for a second, trying her best to process what Otaki just stated.

'It's really come to this.' She thought to herself. Misumi could use some of Kiyoko's people skills right about now, she somehow always knew exactly what to say without provoking any climax.

"I think Kuroo is definitely a top!" The girl with dusky olive-drab hair from Ubugawa High pinched into the childlike gossip.

"Oh my gosh yes!" The girls responded in unison, agreeing with Miyanoshita's comment.

"You're so lucky you're talking to him Kobayashi! He's so hot!" Ōtaki remarked, twirling her forefinger in her brown hair that relaxed in a low ponytail.

Her comment made Misumi befuddle, her face deadpanned. Well... she wouldn't say she's talking to Kuroo.

She wasn't playing for keeps or anything, maybe she was? It all seemed a little too complicated, he was sort of a hard book to read at times, and she was anything but comfortable discussing it with other girls besides Kiyoko or her friend Sara back at Karasuno, primarily because the Fukurōdani managers didn't support her actions.