051

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-ONE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FIFTY-ONE

EVER SINCE SARA'S POOL PARTY, MISUMI and Kuroo's relationship began to take a large transformation in differences. It was nothing too substantial — more like a deviation that all relationships go through.

You know, conversations rise to have a more heartfelt interest and whatnot.

Although it had only been a month and a half since the party, in Misumi's viewpoint it seemed like she had been with Kuroo for a vast amount of time.

The two of them still made arrangements to squeeze in late-night phone calls and occasional video chats, she relished spending time with him — even if it meant wholly through a laptop screen.

These days it appeared as if he hardly possessed the time to spare with her, and though she tried her best to be understanding, the last time she had accompanied him was at the party, she sincerely missed him.

They planned video chat dates, where they would eat dinner in front of the screen and pose as if they were at some lavish restaurant with each other.

It wasn't the same.

Her heart throbbed for his beloved caresses once more, virtual hugs weren't making the cut.

The good news was the two of them were plotting on hanging out once more with Kenma.

Which did, in fact, prompt her to set all apprehensions aside.

"I'm sorry Sara, what was that you were saying?" Misumi apologized, raising her bento box from her backpack and placing it on her desk.

Sara hacked, storing extensive amounts of food in her mouth "I saif that me and bofuto haf beed talknid." She laid a hand over her mouth as she repeated herself.

Misumi's jet black eyes narrowed, struggling to understand the girl with stuffed foods in her mouth.

Seriously, she ate like no tomorrow.

"Sara, chew your food first." She warned her, stripping the hitch above her box.

Which reminds her — Sara and Bokuto had been keeping touch in the month that had crossed.

On that note, Kuroo still owed her a batch of homemade waffles.

Misumi grinned to herself upon the notice, concluding she would text the bedhead about it later on and give him enlightenment as well.