062

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-TWO

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SIXTY-TWO

AFTER THE PUDDING HEAD HAD HIS TURN in use of Misumi's shower, the three of them proceeded to play LOLOL on her living room television.

Three of them meaning only two — Kuroo attempted joining their gaming festival but to Misumi's bewilderment he was utterly terrible at video games. He had no knowledge of when to engage nor how to classify the good guys from the bad guys.

It was entertaining to watch his face fall in thorough difficulty as he fought to sustain the three lives his character had.

Eventually, they each had to prepare themselves for bed as the clock ticked all the way to three in the morning.

Misumi was never one for staying up so late, but it was as if she just had this immediate rupture of energy sprout through her body — she was having a tough time setting her jitters down.

She rinsed her mouth of leftover toothpaste, washing it away with her favorite blue Listerine mouthwash. For some outlandish reason, whenever she brushed her teeth — her body began to decline in enthusiasm, almost as if it gave the cue to start resting up.

Misumi gingerly walked down her squeaking staircase, glancing over at a sleeping Kenma who was sprawled on her sofa, and Kuroo — who was resting on the air mattress to which they were both sharing that night.

Before allowing herself to recline and finally lay down for once, she shut the kitchen lights off — making the hallways of the home moderately dark.

The single device that was grasping light within the living room was the television's home screen.

"Come to bed already teacup." Kuroo observed Misumi flicking hallway lights off.

Promptly, she sped-walk her way to the mattress. Immediately crawling in as Kuroo elevated the blanket for her, inviting her chilling body to huddle beside his glowing temperature.

It was refreshing to ultimately disperse within his extended arms, taking in the tender redolence that buzzed of men's clean body wash.

His rugged hand rubbed against her back as she buried her face within his chest, her hands clamping onto his shoulders. Their legs entangling with one another.

"Today was fun, Kuroo." Misumi commented with a smile casting over her immersed face.

He hummed in acknowledgment, painting his glacial hand underneath her shirt, caressing her bareback.