089

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-NINE

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ EIGHTY-NINE

"MISUMI, WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU everywhere." Admitted Kuroo, shifting through the crowds of people to tend to Misumi and her unstable walking.

His honeyed orbs squinted, solely able to detect the silhouette of her body — due to the absence of light within the backyard.

"Seriously, Sara couldn't even find you in her own house." He went on, a gentle smile of contentment coated on his fine lips.

Her eyes went broad in bewilderment, cheeks scorching from all the mortification and alcohol she had been irresponsibly drinking.

Misumi felt shameful for dozens of reasons.

She had no clue if the alcohol had kicked in or not, but, each step she took — felt exceedingly heavy.

Almost as if there were hands ramming down on her shoulders, causing her head to pound from all the uproar nearby her.

Yet, as surprising as that sounds. Being drunk off her face wasn't the reason why she felt so high off guilt.

A frown was patched onto her lips, staying put for her boyfriend "T-Tetsu, I'm sorry for all the trouble I put you through." Misumi confessed with a melancholy expression in her speech.

His eyebrows crimped together in confusion, grabbing onto her two hands for compassion "What are you talking about? It's fine you don't have to apolog-"

Suddenly, faint weeps were detected from Misumi's shrinking figure "I'm sorry Kuroo, I cheated on you." She lingered with her tears, tightly clinging onto his hands.

She was wasted. Of course, Kuroo wasn't going to believe a thing that was muttered from her lips.

He acknowledged that Misumi was just spewing random information that emerged at the crown of her head. He would know, after all, he had gotten drunk before.

Aside from that fact, Misumi didn't have it in her to cheat nor handle other guys in manners that she did with Kuroo.

He chuckled a little under his breath, listening to Misumi apologize for absolutely nothing "Misumi, you're drunk. I know you didn't do anything to-"

"But I did!" She expressed in a hushed whisper, closing the range between the two for more volume "He licked the side of my cheek, even after I told him no that I have a boyfriend and-"