Chapter IV

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

Soobin and Hansol went to sit at the last two seats, Hansol by the window and Soobin next to him.

"Are they gonna keep the bags safe?" Hansol asks. He couldn't help it. Being an organized person, always taking care of his things.

"Yes, nothing is going to happen to your precious bag." Soobin says and Hansol gives him a look, sighs then.

"Well, it is precious to me because it was a gift and it annoys me when anything special to me isn't handled with care." Hansol huffs softly, a pout adoring his lips. Soobin smiles.

"You'll get your precious bag without any scratch on it so don't worry." Soobin chuckles and Hansol folds his arms on his chest and looks outside the window.

Soobin rolls his eyes when Mia enters the bus, followed by her friend and Jihoon. The alpha turns towards Hansol, extends his arms to rest on the back of the seat infront of him and Hansol looks at him, frowns.

But he then realizes, smiling in amusement because Mia takes the seat on the same line as theirs, sitting in Soobin's side and a very tall girl sits next to her.

"Stop smiling at me like that." Soobin says and Hansol bites his lips but his smile doesn't seem to fade.

"If you're not scared then don't act like it." Hansol says.

"I'm not scared. I just want to talk to you." Soobin says and Hansol scoffs.

"Right." Hansol says, his eyes falling on Mia and she immediately looks away. The omega rolls his eyes, doesn't want to watch this drama for all the days he's here.

Soobin leans back but keeps his eyes at Hansol who is definitely not used to have the alpha keep looking at him like that.

Thank God the professor comes for a roll call and Hansol feels like he's in a school. Hansol's name isn't spoken because he's not a part of the class but it's written.

The professor then explains how they'll analyze the place and get the idea of the project, tell them about the living place and then about the camping and soon, the bus starts moving.

"So, what is your project about?" Hansol asks after a few minutes, kind enough to get him involved in a conversation do the poor alpha won't have to suffer because of that girl who apparently doesn't seem to listen.

"It's about analyzing how an infrastructure could be planned even in the hills or steep areas and how the design should be according to that place." Soobin says.

"And you're gonna do it alone?" Hansol asks and Soobin nods.

"It's not like I'm being over confident but it happened with me twice, I paired up on a project and other person got the whole credit. It was start of university and I wasn't that aware of people and their tactics but I am now." Soobin explains.

"And besides, it's better to work by yourself and know your own mistakes." Soobin utters, smiling a little at Hansol.

"Gosh, she's looking here again." Hansol mumbles and Soobin sighs.

"Maybe I should put her out of her misery and her sit with you." Hansol says and Soobin's eyes widen but he quickly recovers.

"Please, don't do that. Please." Soobin almost begs and Hansol never thought teasing Soobin would be this fun.

"Have you talked to her properly? Told her you don't like her that way?" Hansol asks.

"A hundred times. But she asks for the reason as to why I can't go out with her and I don't want to tell her." Soobin says.