Chapter X

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Where do you think you're going?" Hansol stops when he hears Jeongguk's voice.

"I just wanted to come out of the room where you guys have locked me." Hansol answers and walks towards the kitchen, sits on the stool.

"That's because you're not feeling well---".

"I'm not sick at all, Dada. The whole day you guys have treated me like I'm suffering from something bad." Hansol says, folds his arms on his chest, a frown on his face.

"Hannie, you did have a fever last night and it's been just a day, you were not feeling well." Jeongguk says softly.

"Where's Tae appa?" Hansol asks.

"He and Hyunjin went out for some groceries." Jeongguk answers.

"I was so bored today. You all were so cruel for keeping me in the room even when I was okay." Hansol utters, pouting.

"You had a fever, don't tell me you didn't because I know." Jeongguk says and Hansol huffs.

"Listen, Dada. I uh---there's something I need to tell you and appa Tae." Hansol says, a little nervous.

"But not right now." Hansol immediately says and Jeongguk frowns.

"Is everything okay?" Jeongguk asks and Hansol nods. The alpha becomes curious immediately.

"Are you sure?" Jeongguk asks and Hansol sighs.

"I said, I will tell you but not right now please." Hansol says and smiles a little. Jeongguk nods a little.

Taehyung and Hyunjin come back and the older omega immediately asks Hansol how he's feeling, checks his fever that was okay now.

In the room, Jeongguk tells Taehyung about what Hansol said.

"Do you think something's wrong? What would he want to tell us?" Jeongguk utters, biting on his nails and Taehyung rubs his back soothingly.

"He'll tell us when he wants to. We can't force him just because we're curious and no, I don't think anything is wrong." Taehyung says.

Jeongguk hums and lies back on the bed, Taehyung rests his head on his chest.

"I told you to not bring suppressants for him." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs.

"He's been on suppressants all the years he was not home and if he gets heat this time, it'll be really strong and painful because he stopped taking pills." Taehyung answers.

"Yeah but the pills are dangerous for him and I don't want him to take those." Jeongguk says.

"What do you want then? Have him in pain all the time or call an alpha for him?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk takes a deep breath.

"Neither. Of course I don't want him to be in pain but there's no way I'll let anyone touch my son in that state." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him.

"He either needs the pills or an alpha to get him through that time." Taehyung softly says.

"You and Seokjin hyung can help him with something atleast, you both are omegas. And no, no alpha or anyone will touch my son." Jeongguk utters and the older omega sighs.

"Let's just hope he won't be in pain." Taehyung mumbles. Jeongguk squeezes his waist to assure him and pecks his hair.

"He'll be okay." Jeongguk utters. He knows how pills can be dangerous and also there is no way any stranger will come close to Hansol just to help him through his heat, Jeongguk won't allow that.