Chapter XXV

Pic cred. hocko

Ignore the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

"Hey, you're oddly quiet." Soobin says as the two are walking on the sidewalk after walking out of the building, submitting their applications for the job. Hansol was walking behind Soobin, thinking about that woman's words even when he didn't want to.

Those words just left a different message in his mind. They could just simply mean nothing at all and at the same time, everything.

Hansol looks at Soobin who had stopped walking. Hansol just smiles at him. "I'm a little tired. Don't know why." He says.

Soobin takes Hansol's hand in his own, intertwines them and tugs his mate forward so he's right infront of him.

"You do know I can feel that you're stressed." Soobin whispers, pulling Hansol closer so their bodies are touching. The alpha curls his arm around Hansol's waist as he holds him close.

The omega smiles softly, their noses touching slightly as they snuggle.

"I'm just tired and sleepy." Hansol whispers, closing his eyes when Soobin presses his lips on his forehead.

"I thought you had a good night's sleep." Soobin says and Hansol raises his eyebrow at him.

"Should you really be asking that?" Hansol asks and Soobin chuckles.

"You asked for it! Stop complaining now." Soobin says and Hansol shrugs playfully.

"I am not complaining." Hansol replies.

"Is that so? Can I take is as an invitation---".

"God, we're on a sidewalk, Soobin! Shut up." Hansol exclaims and tries to wriggle out of Soobin's arms but the alpha doesn't let him.

"So? We're mates and you're my boyfriend. I have all the rights to talk to you like that." Soobin says and Hansol turns red, blushes hard but still tries to push the alpha away playfully.

"You're getting confident huh? Can't believe you're the same one who was stuttering badly when proposing me infront of everyone." Hansol says.

"That was one big step! Not everyone has guts to propose infornt of everyone like that! And not to mention, your parents were there!" Soobin exclaims and Hansol chuckles.

"That was something I never expected though. So dramatic." Hansol says, playing with Soobin's earring.

"Dramatic huh? Who was crying then? Wasn't that dramatic?" Soobin asks, holding Hansol tightly in his arms.

"You caught me off guard! And stop talking. I'm tired and hungry. Let's eat something." Hansol says, flustered. Soobin decides to let his cute mate be for now.

"Okay, okay. We'll have a good lunch and go home so you can ignore your mate and give all the attention to bed." Soobin shrugs and Hansol sighs.

The next moment, Hansol cups Soobin's face and gives him a soft kiss on his lips which lasts for a few seconds before he's pulling away but the alpha doesn't let him, he kisses him this time, firmer.

Hansol smiles in the kiss but then pulls away, giggles and Soobin pouts a little. "You can kiss me when we get home."

Home. This word makes the two lovers smile.

----------------------

"Oh, Hansol?" The lady says when Hansol finally approaches her as she walks out of the building.