Chapter XXIII

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Hansol's birthday was celebrated on the weekend. The omega being very shy at first because he has never had a birthday party this huge. Not that he remembers but Seokjin tells him that his first birthday's record can never be broken.

And Hansol realizes that this is gathering might be for him but it had made the pack house to so happy. Everyone's smiling and cheering, seeing them like this makes him so happy. Especially, looking at his parents.

If because of his birthday, everyone looks so happy and cheerful then he's happy he agreed to let his parents arrange it.

He has received gifts from everyone, he doesn't even know how much they are but they're put in some room. He has Soobin's gift in his hand though, not wanting to let go of it.

Taehyung said he has yet to give him his present and Hansol feels excited about it. Seokjin and Namjoon hasn't given him anything so he knows it's something collective from them all.

He's leaning against Soobin's shoulder, the alpha has his arm around his waist, gently running his hand above his hips.

"I want to open your present infront of you." Hansol says and Soobin frowns. He would definitely feel nervous if Hansol opens the gift in front him. What if he won't like it? That's all he could think of.

"You can open it later you know, after you're opening the others as well. For now just enjoy the party." Soobin says and Hansol pouts.

"But I'm really curious to see it." Hansol utters, looking at the small baby blue gift bag in his hand. He's been holding it ever since Soobin gave it to him.

"You'll have all the time when you go home." Soobin says softly and pecks his hair. Hansol smiles.

"I wish you'd be there too you know so I could show you my presents." Hansol says.

"Do you think they'll let me come with you to spend the night at yours?" Soobin asks and Hansol looks at him.

"Even if they did, either they'll tell us to keep the door open or anyone from papa, dada or Hyunjin will be sleeping in my room." Hansol says and Soobin laughs at that.

"That sounds so true but maybe they'll just let us be." Soobin says and Hansol scoffs.

"They won't leave us alone. Will keep bothering, teasing us. Especially Hyunjin." Hansol says.

"You can video call me." Soobin says.

"That's what I was thinking. I'll show you all my presents." Hansol excitedly says and Soobin smiles, pecks his cheek.

"You do know there are incredibly single people sitting here." San says and Soobin rolls his eyes.

"Not our problem." Soobin says and San pouts and turns to Wooyoung.

"It can still change, you know. Someone can just be with me and I won't be single anymore." San smiles widely and Wooyoung makes a face at him.

"Keep dreaming." Wooyoung mumbles.

"Ok come on, Wooyoung. Give this poor man what he wants. He's head over heels in love with you." Jihoon says and Wooyoung sighs.

"Yeah, Woo. Don't be so harsh on the poor guy." Hansol says and Wooyoung sighs. They all are so dramatic.

"Can we stop acting like I am not dating this idiot for a whole damn month?" Wooyoung says and they all laugh.

"It's always San. He still can't believe you said yes." Jihoon says. "So he still asks you to date him."