Chapter V

Pic cred Nimi Chili

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Boring.

If you find Yeonjun written in Hansol's place then it's my dumbass forgetting it all the time so please just consider it's Hansol or---idk just hehe

Third Person POV

Soobin didn't want to wake Hansol up because he was looking so peaceful while sleeping and he'll probably get bored in the half an hour briefing he's going to so se decides to let him sleep, will come back to get him when they're going to the lower hills for the project.

Soobin was met with San right where he had punched Jihoon last night, he admits it felt good to hit him but he's still mad about the fact that he dare call Hansol like that.

Soobin is never a person to lose his temper. Most of the time he's even called shy because he does get shy. He doesn't talk alot or doesn't engage himself in much activities but boy did he not lose his mind when Jihoon spat shit about Hansol.

He could've done worse than just a punch, Jihoon was lucky that Hansol stopped him.

"Morning." San smiles at him.

"Morning." Soobin says, not looking at him and keeps walking.

"Wow, you actually talked to me." San says and Soobin sighs, says nothing.

"Is Hansol sleeping?" San asks and Soobin stops, turns around.

"What is it to you?" Soobin frowns and San smiles sheepishly.

"He's my friend, okay. I was just asking---".

"He's fine and he's sleeping. Now stop bothering me." Soobin utters.

"Okay, I'll just wait for my friend to wake up---".

"Why are bothering him? Don't you have anything else to do?" Soobin asks as the two keep walking together.

"Sadly, no. I am a kind but lonely soul who needs friends and now I got two of them. Thanks to Hansol, you atleast talk to me. Other wise you won't even acknowledge my existence." San says.

"I'm not your friend and it'll go back to how it used to be, soon." Soobin says, looking at the schedule in his hand.

"I doubt that but let's see." San says, keeps following Soobin to the main hall.

Soobin immediately finds Jihoon and a few students looking at him but he looks away, not caring about them at all. Soobin smirks to himself, seeing the bruise on Jihoon's face hasn't healed completely.

"Do you think he told the professor or something?" San asks in a hushed voice.

"No, I don't think so but he sure told alot of students, they're giving me the looks now." Soobin says.

"He doesn't have guts to complain and he's definitely scared of you, just tries to show off." San says and Soobin nods.

"Do you think he'll leave you two alone?" San asks.

"No but I'll make sure he doesn't do anything to hurt Hansol, or he's dead." Soobin says an San gives him a look, akin to amusement.

"What?" Soobin says and San shakes his head, smiles widely.

They attend the briefing lecture, thankfully Mia doesn't approach him even though she stands close.

Soobin doesn't care what Jihoon has told his so called friends about what happened last night but he sure had exaggerated since they all were giving him weird looks.