Chapter XIII

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)  short one.

Txt are babies. Okay? Okay.

Third Person POV

Soobin feels his heartbeat quickening, hands curl into fists and he gulps. The alpha walks a few steps forward and then backwards, shaking his head and bites his lips.

The fact that he can hear even the ragged breathing of the omega in the room and his scent clouding his senses. Soobin closes his eyes, hopes that Hansol will be alright after a while so he sits on the couch again, going through his macbook.

But the whimpers don't stop and he even hears cries now. He feels his hands shaking a little as he close the macbook and gets up again, takes a deep breath.

He promised to help and he wants to---have this moment with Hansol because something about Hansol letting him spend his heat with him makes everything intimate, a big step in their relationship.

That's what Seokjin said. It'll strengthen their bond but keeping everything aside, he wants to be there for Hansol, hold and kiss him and take away his pain---to make his omega feel like he is there for him to keep him safe.

They will make it special together.

Soobin takes a deep breath and walks towards the stairs, walking slowly upstairs, nervous, excited and anxious at the same time.

Hansol's scent seems to attract him like a magnet. The alpha stops by the door, head rests against it and he hears the voices of pain from inside the room.

With all the courage in his heart, he opens the door, is hit with the intensity of Hansol's scent. The omega is curled to himself, just in an oversized shirt that belongs to Soobin and boxers. The shirt provided by Seokjin.

Hansol's body reacts at the presence of his alpha so close to him and he looks at him desperately, manages to sit up, ignoring the pain that seems to intensify. All he wants is to be in Soobin's arms.

Looking at Soobin who stands by the door, the omega forgets his pain and feels elated that Soobin is here, for him. The alpha looks at him, sitting on the bed with his legs on display, wearing his shirt and it makes him walk towards him just so he could be close to him.

Hansol immediately raises his arms and the moment Soobin leans down, he cups his face and they're kissing. Passionately and tenderly, the omega moans at the physical contact with the alpha.

Hansol grabs Soobin's shirt, pulls him down on the bed and leans back, lets the alpha settle between his legs and pass his body lower, causing sparks to rush in his body.

Soobin kisses him deeply, runs his hand over his thighs, the omega sighs in content but he wants more. He wants Soobin to not be away from him even for a second.

Soobin stops kissing Hansol but the omega whines, doesn't let go of him, begs him to not go.

"I'm not going anywhere." Soobin whispers softly and pecks Hansol's lips. The alpha slowly raises Hansol's shirt up and the omega lets him discard it on the floor.

"Is this okay?" Soobin asks and Hansol nods immediately, desperately.

"Yes, just---please do something." Hansol pleads and Soobin kisses him while his hand runs up and down his side and the omaga arches his back.

And it's not like they all say---that the omega lose their minds when in heat, don't remember anything after but that's not true. They are sensitive at the moment, in need of their alpha because that's how it is and they remember---