Chapter XX

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Hansol and Soobin ignored the looks they got when they entered the main hall. The omega walks towards Jehwan and sits next to him after he hugs him. He joins Jehwan and Hyinjin who were teasing Beomgyu and challenging him to score even half and Soobin did.

Soobin sits on the other couch, next to Yunho who watches his sons and grandchildren with fond eyes.

"Maybe if you keep your concentration only on studying and nothing else when you have to, then there is a 0.0000001% chance you'll do some progress." Jehwan says and Beomgyu pouts.

"I am very capable okay. I just don't waste my precious time on these stupid things." Beomgyu says and his twin brother shakes his head at him. So does his mother.

"Is that so, young man? Now say goodbye to your playstation and---".

"You cannot do this to me!" Beomgyu exclaims dramatically.

"Watch me." Jehwan utters. Hyinjin teases as Beomgyu starts fake crying. Hansol laughs softly. Beomgyu and Hyunjin were very much alike when being dramatic.

"Please dad! It's not my fault that I can't secure good marks like Soobin, Hansol hyung or Taehyunie." Beomgyu utters.

"Mine were just okay." Hansol says and Hyinjin laughs.

"You were in top 5 hyung and yet you didn't want us to have any celebration." Hyunjin pouts.

"It wasn't necessary and I was just happy to be back home." Hansol shrugs. He finds Soobin's eyes on him and a fond look in them, he looks away.

"You're so boring." Hyunjin mumbles and Hansol makes a funny face at him.

"So is Soobin hyung. What a perfect couple." Huening says and they all burst into laughter except the said couple who steal glances with eachother.

"Gyu, look how Soobin is being loved and praised because he topped. You can get all these gifts too. I'll buy you anything you'll say. Just do good in studies once. Just once!" Jehwan almost begs, making everyone laugh.

"I cannot guarantee you anything but if I did, remember your offer." Beomgyu challenges and Jehwan sighs.

"I already won." Jehwan says. Hansol chuckles as he leans onto Jehwan, both keep teasing Beomgyu.

Soobin looks at Hansol with a fond smile, feeling more guilty for pushing him away just like that when he could see Hansol smiling like this daily---and maybe for the rest of his life.

He gets up, walks towards the couch in which Hansol and Jehwan are and sits next to the omega, making him sandwiched between him and Jehwan. He feels Hansol tense a bit.

Soobin leans back completely, arm rests on the head ready behind Hansol, finger tracing the material as it rests there. Their thighs touch completely and Soobin isn't sure if he should do this because they can't just fall back to everything normal without talking but he couldn't stop himself.

Their parents were in the dining area and as usual, Jehwan was always with kids along with his father, Yunho.

"Ask Soobin how he studies! Take some tips or anything but I want you to secure good marks!" Jehwan exclaims and Beomgyu whines.

"We're here to celebrate not take tips on studying." Beomgyu says. Soobin chuckles softly.

He leans forward, his shoulder not touching Hansol's shoulder and the omega gulps.

"There are many tips. From where should I start?" Soobin utters and he's too close to Hansol. Everyone looks at Soobin and Hansol has to too because it'll be awkward if he'll keep looking somewhere else.