Chapter XIV

Ignore the mistakes plz :) short and boring. Sigh.

Third Person POV

Hansol's was in hear for the next three days too. Whenever Soobin would leave to cook or to work (after extremely satisfying his omega and his needs, loving it equally at how easily they were doing it as if been doing it for years) Hansol would yearn for the alpha's body and touch and wanted him close all the time.

The two of them were too shy to talk about their first time at first even though they were lying naked in eachother's arms and then Hansol started talking, told Soobin they they should do it again and again and that's how Soobin knew he succeeded in making his omega feel good.

Hansol was extremely clingy, sitting on Soobin's lap when they'd eat or when they're watching TV after Hansol's heat would die down a bit.

Hansol felt the change in the last day. He wasn't in pain at all and wasn't craving for Soobin's touch like before, even though he did but he also didn't want to make the alpha feel like he's being too much.

Right now, Hansol was lying on top of Soobin, the alpha on the couch as they were watching TV, a random show on it. The two had the whole house to themselves for four days and Hansol never thought he'd be saying that this heat was the best one.

It was painful of course but after Soobin was with him, it was the best one ever and hear or not, Hansol would love to keep doing it. Soobin was so careful and gentle with him, kissing him so softly and passionately.

Hansol doesn't know if it's too soon but he can't help but fall into the beautiful dreams of how his life will be as Soobin's mate, them living together and having a life like their parents.

Hansol couldn't help but think like this. Maybe because he was too happy to forget that they just got in a relationship and have to work out on alot of things to have a relationship like their parents but he just keep thinking about Soobin almsot all the time and his mind takes him away.

And he's not even sure if he's in love with Soobin and what if Soobin hasn't thought about it.

"Thank you, Soobin. For helping me through my heat." Hansol suddenly says in a small voice and tilts his head to look at the alpha who's now staring at him, smiling softly.

"I wanted to and I'm glad I did. You don't have to thank me. I'm your boyfriend after all." Soobin says and Hansol chuckles softly.

"Yeah but still thankful you know. You made me feel so good." Hansol says and his eyes widen at the words he said and he gulps. Soobin was smiling shyly too but he laughs afterwards.

"I'm really glad to hear that." Soobin says and pecks Hansol's hair. The thing he has now realized that even after Hansol isn't on heat anymore, he's really clingy.

"Now don't be so cocky and proud." Hansol hits him softly.

"I wasn't being either." Soobin utters, running his hand over Hansol's back gently.

"I should call Tae appa and Dada and tell them I'm okay now." Hansol says, doesn't know how he'll not be shy infront of everything because they all can be---too much, especially Hyunjin.

"There was nothing wrong with you in the first place. Don't think of it as something bad. It's natural." Soobin says and Hansol smiles, warmth fills his heart.

"I just don't want them teasing us." Soobin says and sighs, Hansol chuckles.

"That they will do." Hansol says and Soobin knows it's true. Hansol then gets up and just sits there, wearing Soobin's sweater and his boxers.