Chapter XVI

Sorry for the mistakes plz :) boring.

Third Person POV

Yuna was done washing the dishes. She pecks Taehyung's cheek and bids him Goodnight, doing the same to Jeongguk. Hyunjin was already gone to him room. Taehyung grabs the few dishes to put them back on their place.

"Need help?" Jeongguk asks as he was about to leave to the hall. Taehyung smiles at him softly and shakes his head.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll bring coffee." Taehyung says even though he felt a little dizzy. Jeongguk smiles, nodding even though he knows Taehyung is tired but won't let him do this.

"Don't tire yourself, okay?" Jeongguk says.

"It's nothing, Gukkie." Taehyung utters. Jeongguk smiles softly and turns around.

But just as he had reached been door, he hears the dishes fall and break. The alpha immediately turns around, sees Taehyung breathing heavily.

"Taehyung?!" Jeongguk rushes towards his husband, holding him as he was about to lose his balance. Taehyung was shaking, tears in his eyes.

"Tae, baby what's wrong?! Are you hurt?" Jeongguk utters, panicking as well. He pushes away Taehyung's hair from his forehead and cups his face. Taehyung was crying now.

"Hannie---my Hannie---is hurt." Taehyung manages to say through cries and Jeongguk's heart threatens to stop.

Jeongguk immediately picks Taehyung in his arms, careful with the broken pieces and rushes out. By the door, Hyunjin and Yuna were standing, looking scared and worried as they see Jeongguk holding Taehyung in his arms. They came down as soon as they heard the dishes break.

"What happened to mommy? Is he hurt?" Hyunjin asks worriedly as he and Yuna follow Jeongguk who puts Taehyung on the couch.

"Yuna, bring him water please." Jeongguk says and the girl rushes to kitchen.

"Call him. Call Hansol, please Jeongguk." Taehyung utters, tugging at Jeongguk's shirt desperately.

Taehyung's phone was close by and the alpha grabs it, opening it to go to Hansol's contact. He couldn't even link to him. Taehyung was waiting for the call to connect.

"He's not picking up." Jeongguk utters and a sob leaves Taehyung's lips.

-----------------------

Soobin was looking at the guy, who tried to touch Hansol with cold and threatening eyes. His soft and doe eyes no longer there, the expression was of pure rage too.

"Looks like you don't speak kid. Come on, he'll like it. Let us just have him for a night---".

What Hansol saw next was Soobin stepping infront of him, spinning the guy around from where he held his wrist and twists it, a painful grunt was hurt from the guy.

And then, the other three guys were running towards them. One of them had grabbed Hansol and the other two were on Soobin.

"Soobin!" Hansol exclaims as he was dragged away by the guy. Soobin was jumped on by the two guys but he didn't let go of the first one, kicks his back with his knee and the guys bends, screaming in pain.

Soobin was pushed away when the other two guys grab his arms and drag him away. The alpha frees himself easily with a jerk of his arm and punching the guy right away, not caring where he hit, not caring if he ends up killing him because he feels rage and fury inside him.

And he's never, never been so angry before. He never thought he had it in him, to get this furious. But having someone talk like that about Hansol and actually try to touch him---had triggered something and he lost it.