Chapter XI

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung squirms in his sleep, a sudden tingly feeling makes him open his eyes. Jeongguk is holding him tightly as he was spooning him and the omega looks back, finds his mate sleeping soundly but he's restless.

"Gukkie--." Taehyung utters as he taps Jeongguk's arm that's circles over his stomach.

Taehyung's eyes widen when the sleep vanishes and he realizes what's wrong. He immediately gets up, waking Jeongguk in the process as he pushes away his arm.

"Tae---baby, what's wrong?" Jeongguk utters but Taehyung says nothing and runs towards the door and opens it, rushing outside.

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk utters and gets up too.

The omega runs towards Hansol's room and opens the door in a rush, not caring to knock because he didn't have it in his mind at that moment and his heart was giving him the right message, Hansol was on the floor, whimpering in pain.

Hansol had tried to go to the bathroom after he started to feel the pain, his body hot all of a sudden and he wanted to get under cold water but he couldn't even walk and was on the floor when he failed to drag himself to the bathroom, the comforter pooled around his body.

"Hannie!" Taehyung rushes towards his son, pushes away the comforter and with even the slight touch, Hansol whines in pain, his own hand on his stomach.

"Appa---." Hansol whines, curling himself into a ball and Taehyung knows touching him will only add up into his pain because even the little warmth is painful.

"Hannie!" Jeongguk comes rushing  after as says as he watches Hansol like this.

"His heat started, please go run a cold bath for him." Taehyung says to Jeongguk who was frantically looking at his son and to do anything to help.

"Gukkie, go!" Taehyung says when Jeongguk doesn't move.

"Oh, yeah okay." Jeongguk utters and rushes towards the bathroom.

"Hannie, baby. You have to take off your clothes yeah?" Taehyung says and grabs the hem of his night shirt. "You'll be just alright, a little effort my love. Come on."

Hansol lets Taehyung take off his shirt and Jeongguk comes back.

"Pick him up." Taehyung says and Jeongguk does so but Hansol cries at the contact and Jeongguk softly mummers that he's going to be okay.

Taehyung then proceeds to take off Hansol's silk pants as Jeongguk softly lowers him into the cold water tub, makes the omega sudder violently.

"It's okay baby." Taehyung whispers.

"Go bring me small towels and ice water." Taehyung tells Jeongguk and the alpha nods.

Hansol was crying still, the pain in his stomach didn't go away even a little but the cold water has slowly made him relax as his whole body disappeared in it.

"Hurts." Hansol utters, his eyes closed and whines leave his lips.

"I know baby but you're gonna be okay." Taehyung utters, runs a hand on Hansol's face and hair to get them wet. Jeongguk comes back with the ice water and towels.

"He has a fever." Taehyung utters as Hansol's body was stil burning.

"Get the pills." Taehyung says as he soaks the towel in ice water.

"No, Tae this is not gonna happen." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs.

"Gukk, he's in pain and that's the only way to get him out of it." Taehyung utters.