Chapter XII

Sorry for the mistakes plz :) boring

Third Person POV

Hansol was sleeping in his bed when Taehyung emters his room. It was almost a miracle that the omega slept because he's been in pain all the time and it hurt Taehyung to disturb him.

"Hanni, darling." Taehyung whispers as he sits next to him, stroking his arm softly. The younger omega immediately jumps at the contact, eyes open and Taehyung immediately apologizes.

"Soobin is here. You should talk to him." Taehyung says and Hansol shakes his head. He was told by Taehyung that Soobin wants to help and the omega immediately denied, said he doesn't want his first time to go when he's not even in his senses.

"Please appa, I don't want him to see me like this." Hansol says in a small voice.

"And I would never want him just because of my heat." Hansol says.

"Like what? This is natural Hannie and you have your alpha now. This is what partners are for and you're not a little baby that I'd be telling you about all this." Taehyung says.

"I can't see you in pain." Taehyung utters and Hansol closes his eyes. He hates himself like this, so vulnerable and dependent on others.

Even though Soobin is his boyfriend but they haven't talked about such an intimate step yet. It may have taken them months to get to this and now suddenly he can't just have sex with him just because he's in pain.

He's sure Soobin must be hesitant too and doesn't know why he agreed to do all this but he then realizes that it must be his parents who got this idea in his mind.

"Why did you even go to him?!" Hansol exclaims and Taehyung is taken aback by sudden outburst but he understands that this is the state where irritation anger are normal.

"So he can help---".

"I don't need anyone's help! Stop making me feel like I'm going through a disease or something. It doesn't make me feel good that you're begging others to help me!" Hansol was crying now and Taehyung feels his heart ache to see him like that.

"But he's not not just 'other'. He's your boyfriend. Your alpha." Taehyung whispers but Hansol just whines, keeps his eyes shut.

"I'll talk to him but don't expect me to what you all want me to. I will bear the pain but I can't use him for this. We both will regret it." Hansol utters and Taehyung sighs, pats his arm a little.

"He will be here soon." Taehyung says and Hansol feels his heartbeat quickening as he finally gets Soobin's scent, meaning the alpha is in the house.

"Looks like they are here." Taehyung says and Hansol takes a deep breath, sits up and hugs his knees close to his chest.

"You do just as you please, okay?" Taehyung says and Hansol simply nods.

He was feeling well for the past two hours, the pain was still there and his body was hot but it wasn't like the last day and Hansol knows he has to face a few days in more agony but he will, he's not weak.

He doesn't know how he'll face Soobin. He feels embarrassed because of the thoughts that run in his mind of his parents asking Soobin for that kind if help.

Just a kiss makes the two feel extremely shy after and their parents weren't discussing such intimate stuff as if it's a child's play.

Hansol waits for the alpha, his stomach already twisting at the thought of seeing him while he must be looking extremely like a mess.

Soobin in the other hand was nervous as hell. Seokjin drove him to Hansol's house and they sat in the car for a while.

"An alpha can help his omega in hundred ways, my darling." Seokjin says as he looks at Soobin who was extremely nervous.