Chapter VI

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

Hansol puts a blank expression as he looks at Jihoon, folds his arms on his chest. The alpha stands infornt of him, smiling sheepishly.

"What do you want?" Hansol asks.

"You won't believe me but I just came here to apologize. Trust me." Jihoon says but Hansol isn't having it.

"I don't trust you, Jihoon. And I don't want to talk to you after everything you said about me and Soobin." Hansol says and Jihoon sighs.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. I really am and I know Soobin would never listen to me so that's why I came to you because I know you'll listen." Jihoon says.

"I don't want to hear anything, okay. So it's better if you leave." Hansol says. "Before I call Soobin."

"No, look---just listen to me once." Jihoon says and Hansol isn't sure about this.

"Please." Jihoon says and Hansol sighs, his firm expression fades.

"What do you want to talk about?" Hansol says. Jihoon smiles a little and the two stand on the near stones.

"Look, I am sorry that I said all those names to you. I was just---I don't know what happens to me sometimes." Jihoon says.

"It's okay. Let's not remind ourselves about that." Hansol says. Jihoon looks down, embarrassment floods through him.

"I---I know it's not Soobin's fault that Mia likes him. I know he doesn't but the truth is, I'm afraid to talk to her face to face because I know she'll never like me back." Jihoon says.

"It's this pointless competition I created with Soobin and has always ended up making a fool out of myself. I was angry at him for being too egoistic and not being my friend when I really wanted him to be and then---this competition started and it's all on me." Jihoon utters, making patterns with his finger on his jeans.

"I saw you two on the lantern night. Wished I had someone like that too, you know. Never once thought about Mia that moment, just someone who'd just---care." Jihoon says, his voice holds a hidden meaning and Hansol doesn't want to pry but it kind of hints that he might be alone.

"She's not the only girl in the world you know. There are a lot out there and I'm sure you're gonna find the one meant for you." Hansol says, smiles when Jihoon looks at him.

"I don't even know you and have been so rude to you but you might end up being my favorite person around here." Jihoon says and Hansol chuckles.

"Don't say that infront of Soobin." Hansol says.

"Wouldn't dare." Jihoon utters.

"You---you forgive me, right?" Jihoon hesitantly asks.

"I don't keep grudges and besides, we probably won't even see eachother after this trip." Hansol says.

"Thanks but it'll be good to see you on our graduation day. You will be there on your boyfriend's graduation, right?" Jihoon asks and Hansol obviously blushes.

"He's---not my boyfriend." Hansol says.

"Oh, so you guys are in the initial stage where you kiss but are too shy to make it official." Jihoon says and Hansol playfully nudges him.

"Stop it. We're not talking about us here." Hansol says and Jihoon chuckles.

"Anyways, do you think I'll succeed in---you know, getting out of this crush I have on Mia?" Jihoon says and Hansol frowns.