Chapter XIX

Pic cred NOHC_ _

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Hansol isn't looking at him. Soobin does steal some glances at him in this awkward silence but Hansol is just looking at the empty glass on the table between the two, saying nothing, looking no where else.

Soobin doesn't know how to start the conversation, not even sure about what he has to talk about because there's a lot to talk about and the place is not suitable at all. Hansol won't leave with him anywhere if asks him to, he knows he won't.

Just yesterday he had made him leave in tears, saying things that he regretted right after they left his mouth but that was what he was feeling at that time. Just the thought of Hansol gettig hurt because of him made him lose his mind.

And he just kept thinking of the 'what if's' that might not even come true. His small fear had made Hansol run away from him. He made him run away.

He realises now, Seokjin had made him realise this too that all these fears that we have for now can deprive us from something really beautiful. We can lose some precious people with these negative thoughts and then regret it for the rest of out lives.

There's no way Soobin wants to lose Hansol. Never.

And after what Seokjin told him about Hansol, not everything but the fact that he had gone through so much in just a few months of age and still smiling, it had made him realize that all he needs to do is show love and affection to his omega because he deserves it.

He knows Hansol is loved by everyone and he himself is loved by everyone but the omega has a special bond with them and that explains why Seokjin loves him a lot as well.

He just hopes Hansol will accept his apology because he is really sorry. Pushing Hansol away just because one stupid thought was madness.

Soobin bites his lower lip, fidgeting with his hands, thinking of how to start the conversation. All the way from his home to the party, he had been thinking of what to say, even how to act in front of Hansol.

"How---how are you?" Soobin finally asks and Hansol frowns, not expecting the alpha to talk since he was dead set on not wanting to be close to him at all yesterday.

"I'm good." Hansol says, still doesn't look at him.

"You look good." Soobin says.

"Yeah, I just told you that." Hansol mumbles. He looks at the dance floor or more like the hall created as dance floor.

Jihoon is dancing like a madman on his own, doesn't need a partner to enjoy. San us dancing around Wooyoung who's pushing him away all the time. Hansol smiles a little.

"I mean, you---you look gorgeous. As always." Soobin says, gets shy right after. Hansol feels his heartbeat quickening at the comment but he knows Soobin is just trying to start the conversation for the sake of niceties.

He doesn't let it effect him even though the moment Soobin walked here, he's been---restless.

"Thanks." Hansol says, as bored as he can.

"Can I---".

But the two are interrupted when Yeosang walks towards them, cheerful and smiling.

"Come on, San told me to bring you over for dance. And he's right, you don't look good sitting alone here." Yeosang says and Soobin has no point on being mad at the sweet senior.

"No, I really am okay here---".

"Hansol! Get your ass up and dance with me." Jihoon says, running towards him and holds his arm, tugging him up. He doesn't give him any other choice.