Chapter XV

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Short and boring

Third Person POV

Taehyung walks towards Hyunjin's room and knocks softly.

"Hyunjinie?" Taehyung utters.

"Come in, appa." Hyunjin says and he doesn't tease him by saying mommy this time. Taehyung hates the feeling that crept into him.

Taehyung walks inside, closes the door. Hyunjin let's go of the game controller and smiles at Taehyung, sliding a little so Taehyung can sit. The omega smiles at his son who's facing him.

"Everything okay?" Hyunjin asks and Taehyung sighs.

"I know you're upset and I know what you're thinking." Taehyung softly says and Hyunjin chuckles softly.

"I'm fine, appa. Don't worry. I just missed my home." Hyunjin says.

"Hyunjinie---my baby." Taehyung whispers, holds Hyunjin's hand in his own. His alpha son sighs, looks away.

"We're really sorry if we made you think that you're a threat to your brother." Taehyung utters and Hyunjin pouts.

"I felt bad." Hyunjin utters and Taehyung cups his face.

"I'm so sorry, darling. But you know Hannie had to stay here alone. Me and your dad were with you in the pack house, right? We had to leave." Taehyung says.

"But you made me leave first. You should've known that I'd never do anything to hurt my brother. You know that!" Hyunjin desperately exclaims and Taehyung nods.

"I know, I know that darling but I couldn't think of anything else. The house had to be cleared. I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I'm sorry." Taehyung says.

"What would Hannie hyung think of me? That his own brother can hurt him?" Hyunjin was close to crying. His lower lips wobbles.

"Oh baby, no. No he doesn't think of you like that. He was expecting you to hug him tightly and spin him around like you always do." Taehyung says softly, caressing Hyunjin's hair.

"He's also upset with us but not you. He'll never be. And he knows you won't ever hurt him." Taehyung whispers.

"Hyunjinie, you'll know everything when you grow up. You're my sixteen years old baby right now. We know you would do nothing because you and Hannie are same blood, it doesn't trigger anything---". Taehyung says and Hyunjin looks at him, frowns.

"Then why did you send me to pack house?"

"Because no one was to stay there. Just me and uncle Jin with your brother. An omega thing, okay." Taehyung says and Hyunjin nods.

"So, you didn't send me there because you thought I'd hurt Hannie hyung?" Hyunjin asks and Taehyung shakes his head, smiles softly.

"No. I know you thought like that because Jeongguk and I were worried at that moment and couldn't talk to you properly but that was never the reason. We even made your sister leave, even though she's not an alpha. So don't ever think that, okay?" Taehyung says and Hyunjin takes a deep breath, smiles widely.

"I was so worried that Hannie hyung would be---".

"Just go and give him a tight hug just like you always do." Taehyung says.

"I'm sorry I thought like that." Hyunjin says and Taehyung just smiles, brings Hyunjin for a hug and the young alpha curls in Taehyung's embrace.

"I love you, mommy." Hyunjin says and that's the Hyunjin he knows. The omega chuckles.