Chapter IX

I also sit like Yeonjun hihi. ^

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Hansol looks at Soobin with wide eyes, a small panic rises and before he says something, Soobin presses his finger over his lips, shakes his head to let him know not to speak.

Soobin slowly lowers Hansol on his feet and is about to walk towards the door as another knock is heard but Hansol stops him.

"Who is in my room?!" It's Beomgyu who says and Hansol looks like he's seen a ghost. Beomgyu is no less than Hyunjin, if he saw them together---the whole pack house will know and Soobin and Hansol aren't ready for that yet.

"Make him go away, please." Hansol whispers and Soobin nods, tells him to stay quiet and takes out his phone, walks towards door. Hansol steps back to the corner of the room.

"Hello? Who's in their?" Beomgyu says and hears the door open.

"Oh, Soobin hyung?" Beomgyu utters as Soobin opens the door a little.

"I'm sorry, I'm having a call right now. It's---important." Soobin says and Beomgyu nods.

"Oh, uhm, okay. I was going to bathroom and saw the door closed, I don't really keep it close." Beomgyu says and steps back.

"I'll be out in just a minute." Soobin says and Beomgyu looks at him slyly.

"Important call huh? Someone special?" Beomgyu utters and Soobin rolls his eyes, closes the door and hears Beomgyu chuckle as he walks away.

"Wow, that was close." Soobin utters as he walks towards Hansol who was nibbling on his lower lip.

"I think I should go now before someone else comes." Hansol says as Soobin stands close to him, rests his hands on his waist.

"You have my scent all over you." Soobin utters, nuzzling Hansol's neck and the omega hits him playfully.

"Who's fault is that?" He utters and Soobin chuckles softly, places a soft kiss on his neck and then pecks his lips.

There's no way Hansol can ever deny how much he loves it when Soobin kisses him.

"I'll go now." Hansol says, keeps looking in Soobin's eyes.

"We'll talk at night." The omega says, presses a soft kiss on side of Soobin's lips, the alpha smiles, dimples on display and Hansol pokes it softly.

"Okay." Soobin whispers and Hansol walks past him, smiling bashfully and opens the door slowly, thanks heavens that there was no one in the hallway and he walks out and takes the outside way to walk back into the pack house hall.

Taehyung was talking to Seokjin when his eyes fell on Hansol who entered from the front side of the pack house, frowns since he didn't even realise he left.

"Where did Hansol went when everyone's here." Taehyung utters and Seokjin looks at the little omega who's smiling as he falls in a conversation with San and Jihoon who have already become good friends with everyone around.

"No, not everyone is present here." Seokjin says and Taehyung frowns. Seokjin smirks a little. Taehyung looks around just to confirm the thought that suddenly flashes in his mind and yes, Soobin isn't in the hall.

Taehyung looks at Seokjin with wide eyes but lips forming a smile.

"Before jumping to conclusions, let's see if it goes like this more times because two times can be a coincidence." Seokjin says and Taehyung nods.

"What's with the face." Taehyung hears Jeongguk's voice who walks towards him and hugs him from back, pecks his lips.

"Nothing, Seokjin hyung with his jokes." Taehyung says and Jeongguk snickers.