Chapter 3

Blackpaw's POV

"Wow your nest looks so soft Blackpaw" Fernpaw said placing a paw in it.

"If you ever get cold you can just cuddle up with me" Clawpaw said walking in puffing his chest.

"No thank you I'll warm up with my brothers" she hissed walking away.

Blackpaw chuckled "sorry buddy she's not intrested in you."

Rowanberry poked her head in "Blackpaw tommorow i'm on dawn patrol and your coming with me so get some sleep tonight cause were waking up early"

Blackpaw nodded "who else is coming?"

"Raggedpelt, Russetfur and Foxheart" Rowanberry said then walked out.

Sweet Russetfur is coming! Not sweet Foxheart coming! He thought.

The ginger hot-head she-cat acted like she was the leader of all the clans. Even as a kit Foxheart would always yell at Blackpaw and his littermates to get out of her way. She didn't care that they were Cedarstar's kit.

"Blackpaw?" Lizardstripe walked up to him.

"What" he grumbled Lizardstripe was another she-cat that was hot-headed.

"Don't talk to me like that" she hissed.

"Your mother wants you."

Blackpaw sighed "Sorry Lizardstripe" Lizardstripe was his mother's best friend.

I don't get why though cause my mother is sweet and nice while Lizardstripe is mean and nasty like Foxheart he thought.

Blackpaw walked to Hollyflower.

"Did you want me?" He asked.

"Yes" she purred "your father and I are so proud of you and your littermates."

"How come your telling me this Flintpaw's the oldest shouldn't you be telling him this" he asked.

His mother and father always treated him better than Fernpaw or Flintpaw.

"I'll tell them the same thing but you were just right here so i'm telling you first" she said then walked away.

Blackpaw shrugged than a blue-gray tabby she-cat walked up to him.

"Hi Blackpaw" she smiled.

"Hi Ashstalk" he greeted back.

She had been made an apprentice two moons ago so she seemed a bit smaller than the other warriors.

"Do you like being an apprentice?" She asked.

"Kinda i haven't done anything fun yet" he said.

"Well i hope you do bye" she smiled and stalked off.

"Bye."

Another chapter! This one is kinda short cause i'm writting on the bus. Ashstalk is an OC. See ya in the next chapter bye.